Thread: Hi from Australia

Default Hi from Australia

Hi everybody,
    I guess I should introduce myself, I'm from Australia in case you hadn't guessed from the title and probably describe myself as more of a diaper lover than an adult baby.
    I have been wearing diapers on and off from about 14 ( first time I got the courage to buy them myself)
    My other interests include computer games, horse riding and fishing.
    I'm a tradesman so not very practical to wear diapers at work as much as I'd love to. Looking forward to reading and participating in other threads on here.

Welcome to ADISC! I also describe myself as more like a DL than an AB, but I do have slight AB tendencies. We are a mixed bunch here. Whats the diaper scene like in Australia? Good variety of diapers? Here in the UK it is very difficult to buy decent diapers in regular shops.

A very very big welcome to the greatest site on computers.have fun

Diaper supplies not bad in oz as long as you go to medical supply stores, good range of Tena, molicare and abriform. They are the main three I use but there are plenty of other brands available.

Hi there mate. Lookie, it's a dl convention I'm another one.Welcome to the club.

welcome here also. I am a ab/dl in Melbourne with a large group of friends here.