Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Footed pjs and a diaper

Default Footed pjs and a diaper

Does wearing footed pjs and a diaper make me AB? I've long considered myself that way but I was thinking about it and I'm not into the other role playing things or acting like a baby.

Also, I haven't found any footies in a long time that have the thin white vinyl on the feet like they used to. I do love my snug as a bug pjs but they would be perfect with white feet. I concede that the old white vinyl doesn't hold up well but it's what I grew up with

hmm. Not sure, maybe that's why you are an AB/DL and like most you are ether more AB or more DL. I believe you are mostely DL with a little AB, that is like me. I'm about 75% Dl with 25% AB. I like some of the baby stuff, but not all of it and not all the time. This is just my view on it and I'm sure others have diffrent views.

I would say a lot depends on the print of your footies. They could be AB themed as well as toddler or older Kids. I have five pair of footies And I would consider mine toddler
    or LG. Three are prints, two are rubber duckies in pink and blue. The other one is kind of teddy bears in blue. The other two are in pink of different shades.
    Plus the diapers I wear with mine are Dependeco AIO's in ten different prints That vary from babyish to LG. How would I classify myself is from an AB/LG or LB. This is based on what
    footie I'm wearing at the time as the diaper is covered up.
    Plus I wear this combination of some form to bed almost everynight year round.

speaking of footed pj's

i have mine in light baby blue with duckies on and i love them.

if i was to say how much ab or dl i am i would probably say i was about 90% AB and 10% DL.

i alwas wear a diaper when at home whether im asleep or not. i sleep better with my diaper and my binkie and my plushie than i would without them.

i would say im ab or lb interms of my abdl identity

a boy of about toddler age i think

The one thing that makes you either an AB or not an AB is whether or not you consider yourself one.

Quote Originally Posted by Brickhouse View Post
    The one thing that makes you either an AB or not an AB is whether or not you consider yourself one.

what i meant was that im not sure of my age lolz. i think im between about 1 and about 4 i think.

No, I've footies, diapers and a bottle but don't think of myself as AB, I just like them!

I think being AB is a journey. When I started this venture, it was mostly diaper centered, but as I got older, and the years piled on top of one another, I became more and more AB centered. I may not always go to bed diapered, but I always have my teddy bear, and I've been drinking from my sippy cup. Mentally, I'm in that little space.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I think being AB is a journey. When I started this venture, it was mostly diaper centered, but as I got older, and the years piled on top of one another, I became more and more AB centered. I may not always go to bed diapered, but I always have my teddy bear, and I've been drinking from my sippy cup. Mentally, I'm in that little space.

i can relate to that dogboy. if i dont have my paci and my teddy i cant sleep i alwas get scared without them. when i have them everything seems to be like its going to be ok ad i feel protected with my teddy. he guards me in the land of nod and makes sure nothing bad happens to me