Thread: depends adjustable underwear

Default depends adjustable underwear

Does anybuddy els have horrible leakage with these there really discreet which I like but wow iv gone threw 20 of em and all but 4 leaked.thoughts?

It's a depends. Can't expect anything but leaks from them. :'(

They'll leak 90% of the time after the first wetting. I give them up along time ago.

no low end diapers will hold even one good wetting without risk. Those are meant more for "stopping dribbles and short spurts from making a wet spot on your pants"

Depends are definitely not a long-haul diaper in the same class as an Abena Abri-form but it adds to the confusion that tape-on Depends are sold in 2 versions under different names. The want you want says 'protection' somewhere on the package, NOT 'underwear'.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    no low end diapers will hold even one good wetting without risk. Those are meant more for "stopping dribbles and short spurts from making a wet spot on your pants"
    Not really some really cheep ones do hold up pretty well, Depends are just bad.

I like walgreens they hold in my experience 2 to 3 wetings

Molicare premium soft are kind of a better version of this, but it's a diaper not "underwear". Still cloth backed and pretty thin. Though you might get some leakage with them if you go overboard. Also I have only tried the extra, not the super which are more absorbent.

It feels great to be back in wall greens sooo much better

I would suggest you go with the diaper kind with tape on them not the pull ups underwear because there not made for multiple wetting . They are for people who can still make it to the bathroom and are only good if have small accident unlike depend brief that will hold more than the underwear can. Also another thing is all adult diaper will leak if you flood them and not wet slow like you would naturally do.