Thread: Hello from Arizona!

Red face Hello from Arizona!

After having browsed these forums for years now, I've decided it time to finally join up. I've been on Daily Diapers on and off for many years, but it's always nice to try and find a fresh community to hang out in.

I'm a DL, have tried some baby stuff but I'm not a big fan. Been very private about my interests the last few years, but I'm coming out of my shell more and more.

Outside of that, I'm a musician, I'm in my senior year of college for two degrees, I enjoy hiking, shooting sports (which I'm awful at by the way), some light gaming here and there, and a myriad of other things.

Lastly, I think I would really enjoy just meeting people here. My real life has become extremely hectic, and between school and work I rarely just get to talk to people like I used to all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by iwoenai View Post
    After having browsed these forums for years now, I've decided it time to finally join up. I've been on Daily Diapers on and off for many years, but it's always nice to try and find a fresh community to hang out in.

I'm a DL, have tried some baby stuff but I'm not a big fan. Been very private about my interests the last few years, but I'm coming out of my shell more and more.

Outside of that, I'm a musician, I'm in my senior year of college for two degrees, I enjoy hiking, shooting sports (which I'm awful at by the way), some light gaming here and there, and a myriad of other things.

Lastly, I think I would really enjoy just meeting people here. My real life has become extremely hectic, and between school and work I rarely just get to talk to people like I used to all the time.
    Welcome from another Arizona DL! I am a shooter, too, mostly target shooting. I also enjoy hiking. Where do you like to hike in Arizona? I did some hiking near Flagstaff once. If you're interested, there are sub-groups here in including an Arizona one. Check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by iwoenai View Post

Hooray, another from Arizona. I am here in the desert, south of Phoenix. Software engineer is my career. Glad to meet you and welcome to adisc.