Thread: Men's Superhero Full-Zip Pajama Suits at Target

Default Men's Superhero Full-Zip Pajama Suits at Target

Saw these superhero suits at Target today. The women's variety with feet have been on the radar for a long time but this was the first time I have seen men's version. (of course these don't have the feet; surprise, surprise).
    Both women's and men's are currently in stock out in western Oregon.

Sorry you can't see both in the picture but they had SuperMan (with cape !!!) - and Batman.. As you can see, they also had "lumberjack" which might be a superhero for some.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8590.jpg 
Views:	496 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	18862

They also have camo where I live. I went with batman though. Shame they are not doing the kids footy pajamas in xl anymore as the ninja turtle one they have is way better than any of the adult prints. I do however like how lose and baggy the adult ones are and I am not feeling like a weirdo squeezing into a kids pajama suit. Target rocks.

Every time I hit up Target I am tempted to get a Superman one. I get really hot rather quickly though and would be sad if I didn't wear it often.