Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i goofed

Default i goofed

ordered from bambino but goofed my adress first time ordering from them. assuming they ship on monday, think they could get to the chicago area by thursday using usps priority mail?

They will most likely be bounced back and have to be re-shipped. You'll need to call them on Monday morning to see if you can get the correction made in time

i found out by an email requesting my address. the order was placed pending. hopefully it will go out monday and get to me by, at the latest, friday

Hope everything works out. That would be unfortunate if the people at the different address miraculously knew you. Although hopefully they wouldn't open it considering that's a federal offense.

Send them an email and leave a voice message and they will follow up and ship to the right address. Make sure you include you order number and phone number.

Quote Originally Posted by godhelpme View Post
    ordered from bambino but goofed my adress first time ordering from them. assuming they ship on monday, think they could get to the chicago area by thursday using usps priority mail?
    Last edited by Beloney; 19-Oct-2013 at 05:25. Reason: Wasn't done

norcal57

One thing for sure! They can not auto-fix a bad address, but they will make it good if it was their mistake. I have been dealing with Bambino for a while and have never had a bad experience. Never, and if there is a problem, they take care of it immediately.

Great products (best adult disposable diaper on the market), great service, and deliver on time (never wait for pending orders).

in case they have shipped, contract the shipper. if they can't change the address you can have the package held for pick up at the closest depot.

thanks for all the comments. i did correct my address after they sent an email to me stating that i had entered my address incorrectly. just hoping it will go out monday and get to me before the end of the week

- - - Updated - - -

post office website seems to think it will get to me by wed if it left monday afternoon. i selected priority mail as the option but the usps website only shows priority 2 day as an option. dont know...

norcal57

Hey godhelpme,
    Let us know what you think of them. I have tried may products, and they are hands down the best disposable out there!

Quote Originally Posted by godhelpme View Post
    thanks for all the comments. i did correct my address after they sent an email to me stating that i had entered my address incorrectly. just hoping it will go out monday and get to me before the end of the week
    I assume they punched your address into their shipping software and it said "no such address"