Thread: Pacifier shape?

Question Pacifier shape?

I have a question, Is there anyway to get a penis shaped pacifier? I would love that and some pink diapers... But it is hard to find any site that sells those pacifiers ( the diapers are though easier to find but they are not the right kind of diaper ) they just look to grown-up.

If you must know

A while ago my friend gave my a pacifier shaped like boobies. It was a good one until my mom found it and threw it away. I want it back. Anyways, here you go.

It's a good gag gift. But at that price I doubt that it would last very long

Lmao I'm sorry, I know you're legitimately asking about this, but I started laughing hysterically when I read this post. The point of a pacifier is to be babyish and I doubt many people would want to associate the innocence of a child with something sexual like a penis. Your best bet is to find a penis shaped gag, although I realize those aren't going to be what you're looking for. Otherwise, to be honest, you're probably out of luck.

There are some penis pacifiers of ummm...good size...but it's more for sexual use. I already posted one result but here is another that seems more for sexual use than anything else really. But I agree with BigKid25 in the end. Pacifiers are more for innocent baby play than sexual activity. But hey, you asked. I'm not going to judge. A Google search could have prevented this whole thread.

I've seen them sometimes at specialty shops, though they are gag gifts and do not make very good pacies,