Thread: fun diaper project

Default fun diaper project

Fun project! This last weekend I baught some fabric markers, I thought it would be fun to make my cloth diapers a little more bright and fun. So I cut out a few stencils and went to town. Here are my results Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mundr3zvNc1slonero1_500.jpg 
Views:	480 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	18854

What are other fun ways to bedazzle your diapies? Has anyone tried something similar?

Hey these are super cute nice job . I do airbrushing and and have once or twice airbrush't my cloth back nappies the only problem with that is the kind of paint i use But i now might have to get some fabric paint and thin it out for the airbrush or get these markers as i'm spending to much money on AB nappies just for the cute prints.

If I had one artistic cell in my body I'd give it a shot...

Alas I'm not even close to artistic...more autistic...

I can't even paint my nails without making a mess...

Thanks you guys. It took about an hour but it was a lot of fun. I'm thinking about doing another soon. If any one has done something different then I'd love to hearb about or/and see it. Or even if you try markers, up load your Creation.