Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't wait for the 25th

Default Can't wait for the 25th

As the name say I really can't wait for the 25th of this month to get here.The reason why is because I'll be left alone for three whole days while my parents are out of state(Yes I live with my parents still) and I can't wait;because this will be the first time in a long time that I'll actually have plenty of free time to actually wear my teddy bambinos and I can't wait to have a whole weekend of lil me time

I am happy for you!
    It's been over 10 years since I've worn any thing other then a goodnite or pull-up. But I might decide to buy diapers from star diapers, those look nice to me, I'm not sure what size to get though.
    I'd be wearing them after thanksgiving when my parents are gone too.

Have fun over your free time weekend. I have been by myself for the last month or so. I have been able to wear my diapers all day with out any problem.

Congrats and enjoy your little time!!! May i suggest Oreo's and chocolate milk

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyM View Post
    But I might decide to buy diapers from star diapers, those look nice to me, I'm not sure what size to get though.
    Obviously I can't force you to like or dislike certain things, but quite honestly I don't think you should even go near Star diapers. For one, they don't even make the original design anymore (much to my chagrin because I never got a chance to try them out) and two is they are WAY overpriced to purchase. So basically you're going to be paying a ridiculously large amount of money for a plain white diaper with race cars on the front. I can't speak on quality of the diaper, but I have a sneaking suspicion it's definitely not worth what you will end up paying for the diapers after shipping and handling, let alone if they rope you into buying their membership, which is basically a sneaky way for people to get their hands on those pictures of the underage models. I mean, if you look into a lot of their advertising, they really try to push selling catalogs of those models to the customers with their membership fees. Just seems... strange... I'm just saying I've never met a boy who seemed like they would start to enjoy wearing diapers because they see pictures of another kid their age doing it. Not that I've tried or asked, but putting myself in a kid's shoes reminds me that things like that don't actually work.

- - - Updated - - -

As for the OP, congrats on your free time! I wish I was so blessed, but I have my moments on occasion where I get lucky. I mean, I just got my room to myself after about 20 years, so I can't complain about my privacy anymore.

CrinklySiren

MickeyM - I agree with BigKid25, stay away from star diapers >_> its like a front for pedophile marketing... and they arent even that great.. i bought the BMX diapers when ABU sold them (same company) and they are essentially "cute looking" but not much else... thin and after just one or 2 hours of wearing the design begins to stretch and fade. not worth the outrageous price they are sold for as well as not worth the risk of being hunted down by internetz polize! lol

I would recommend putting your hard earned money towards bambinos, hands down.

OP - ENJOY IT!!!! I remember when i lived with my parents they went on a month long vacation to europe with my little brother and i had the house all to myself!! I did WHATEVER I COULD to just let out my little side. I even played outside in my backyard in a diaper and it was just sooooo so so so much fun. The best thing was playing waterballoon fight with my best friends on the main road during the day (while everyone was working during the summer) and it began to rain and i was diapered the whole time and i had such a blast with my friends. Enjoy the free time and do whatever your 'little' heart desires! Just make sure not to hurt yourself going on adventures xD

Thanks for all the replies guys and gals

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyM View Post
    I am happy for you!
    It's been over 10 years since I've worn any thing other then a goodnite or pull-up. But I might decide to buy diapers from star diapers, those look nice to me, I'm not sure what size to get though.
    Well at least you get to wear goodnites and pull-ups a good bit from how it sounds but wow that is a long time to not wear a real diaper and I hope you find a diapers you like soon

Quote Originally Posted by dragon9981 View Post
    Have fun over your free time weekend. I have been by myself for the last month or so. I have been able to wear my diapers all day with out any problem.
    Wow I wish I was that lucky but I'll be sure to enjoy what time I have ^^

Quote Originally Posted by LilBiker View Post
    Congrats and enjoy your little time!!! May i suggest Oreo's and chocolate milk
    Thanks for the suggestion I just might do that after all I do love chocolate milk and oreos

Quote Originally Posted by CrinklyEmilyLG View Post
    ENJOY IT!!!! I remember when i lived with my parents they went on a month long vacation to europe with my little brother and i had the house all to myself!! I did WHATEVER I COULD to just let out my little side. I even played outside in my backyard in a diaper and it was just sooooo so so so much fun. The best thing was playing waterballoon fight with my best friends on the main road during the day (while everyone was working during the summer) and it began to rain and i was diapered the whole time and i had such a blast with my friends. Enjoy the free time and do whatever your 'little' heart desires! Just make sure not to hurt yourself going on adventures xD
    Wow it sounds like you had a blast while your family was away I wish I was able to luck up and be able to run around diapered up while having water balloon fight and playing in the rain.I can't wait till I get the chance to do all of what you did and tons more.

(And to BigKid25 and CrinklyEmilyLG opinions on star diapers I'd have to agree with the fact that it's just more or less just a way for them to sell nearly naked pictures of young boys to a lot of people.)

Sorry to bring this up again, but how the hell has S*** Diapers not been shut down yet after about 4 years - is it just a legal grey area that are advertising a commercial product. It just seems utterly bizarre that they are still operating when it's pretty clear what their true intentions are.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbear View Post
    Sorry to bring this up again, but how the hell has S*** Diapers not been shut down yet after about 4 years - is it just a legal grey area that are advertising a commercial product. It just seems utterly bizarre that they are still operating when it's pretty clear what their true intentions are.
    I'm pretty sure it isn't because they are in a political grey area it's the simple face that the models they are using to advertise are still dressed even if it is just a diaper and while the boys they choose as models are cute they aren't really posing or doing anything really sexual and until they do do something like that and are reported they are still well in their right to keep doing what they are doing regardless of how questionable it may be

My parent go on a week long trip every year its a great thing tonight though I told my mother and it went way good