Thread: Oh, hey, I'm un-agebanned!

Default Oh, hey, I'm un-agebanned!

What's... going on? I'm guessing the face of the website changed a bit. I recently thought to myself 'Oh - hey, ADISC. That place. I'm 'of age' now.'

So, who's still around, or who's around now? anything terribly exciting happen in the last ~3/4 years?

I take it you recently had a birthday. I'll say HAPPY BIRTHDAY and welcome back.

It always makes me happy to see our younger members return when they turn 18. We have missed you, and we wait for the others. I don't think much has changed. We've discussed some things which affect the site such as which forums to keep, or dump, but for the most part, we still discuss diapers....haha. Welcome back and Happy Birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by Claw View Post
    What's... going on? I'm guessing the face of the website changed a bit. I recently thought to myself 'Oh - hey, ADISC. That place. I'm 'of age' now.'

So, who's still around, or who's around now? anything terribly exciting happen in the last ~3/4 years?
    Happy 18th birthday!
    Welcome back!
    -Marka

Hai! You might remember me, there's still a few of us long timers here. I'm so glad you came back once you turned 18, I was initially concerned at the whole 18 plus thing.

And happy birthday!

hiya alwas glad to see more people on ADISC lol.

were like a bowl of ice cream, you can never get enough of us haha.

anyways happy birthday bit late now but ill say it anyways. better late than never i say.

T

Welcome back, and nothing has changed at all pretty much.