Thread: My tena slip maxi small experience

Default My tena slip maxi small experience

Hi everyone,

My friend (who I assigned to buy my diapers) just got back from Paris, I wanted Tena slip maxi smalls (as I wear 30'' trousers, and I measured my waist and it was 80cm). He bought them in the Champs Elysees of all places so I had to give him some extra money after I bought them.

but when I got them I tried one on, and it didn't fit! they are a good 10cm too short around the waist! what is wrong here? the listed range goes up to 85cm, They should fit, what is wrong here?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex1618 View Post
    but when I got them I tried one on, and it didn't fit! they are a good 10cm too short around the waist! what is wrong here? the listed range goes up to 85cm, They should fit, what is wrong here?
    there's nothing wrong. the small size (as with most small-sized dispies) are for children (typically, up to about age 10).

I have found the same problem with the medium size, i am 105cm and the medium (which i think are upto 120cm) are bit tight, i have wondered if they really do fit someone that is 120cm

I'm somewhere between a 30-32" waist, you definitely want mediums!

crap, now i have 24 too small diapers. Oh well, I discovered how to bridge the gap with toilet paper, then lots of scotch tape.
    I complained to Tena, so hopefully they get replaced.
    That's false advertising!

Yeah, I bought some samples of both medium and small Tena Slip Maxis just before they were available in the states last year. I'm between a 30-32" waist as well and found the small just too small even though they claim to fit around my size. The mediums fit well and are my favorite. I'm glad we can now get them here in the US.

I am below 30" Waist and use Mediums...slight leaks but beats having to use Duct Tape all the time.

Hopefully Tena Will refund them for you, as a note when you're around a 30" waist you should always go for medium, even when small and medium overlap on the "size guide" which they do quite often at a 30".