Thread: little mommy

Post little mommy

Hi, you can call me littlemommy for now. I'm in my 30's and have been introduced to the AB/DL world some 4-5years ago. I'm married with kids but my marriage is basically dead. He works abroad and so I am basically alone.

I met this young boy that has been my on and off "little". We aren't together, and what we have is like some sort of understanding only, though I am in-love with him apart from just being his mommy. He's the love of my life but I honestly don't think he'll want me the way I want him. I wasn't really interested in all this until he came into my life, and now, though I love being his mommy, sometimes I can't help but feel like I want to be little too. I kinda hate it and been denying it to him, maybe it's because I'm still confused, I'm not really sure. I don't like the idea very much of myself being in messy diapers ( no offense. because I like my little boy messy sometimes, just not myself ) but I like the idea of being a little girl.

There's just so much going through my mind right now and I'm just altogether confused, which is why I stumbled upon this forum. I hope to meet people here and be friends and be able to share my thoughts, worries and all with you guys.

littlemommy <3

Hello littlemommy and welcome to the group.

This is a very interesting introduction.

I think you should have no problem finding some answers to your questions and concerns.

I wish you the best of luck and welcome to the group.

I hope you find people interesting on here as well

Hi and welcome. Relationships on the internet can be confusing. We find this zone that we enter, and it can have control over us if we aren't careful. I wish you well in all of this. Certainly, some people have started relationships on line and then extended them into real life. Adding diapers and regression limits the population pool drastically, but many have been successful in finding like minded partners.

We're a good group and discuss a lot of the things that influence how we fell about diapers and regression. I think we'll be a good experience for you.

humm. may be you both should wear diapers. and play around. im sure that the both of yall will enjoy it a lot..