Thread: Hi There

Default Hi There

Hi, my name is Alordis, there really isn't anything all that exciting about me other than I go to school, I have a job at Denny's restaurant, and I plan on being a computer engineer or a cook. I'm also somewhat shy.

I'd say I have a somewhat large interest in diapers, they're comfortable, soft, and convenient. I'm not sure what else to say here other than the thicker and the crinklier they are, the better.

In my spare time I like to just sit around and play games or watch TV. Sometimes if it is warm enough I'll go to the swimming pool.

The reason I joined this site is so I can meet like-minded people and give my opinion or give advice about a certain topic, I also find it fun to read stories others have to offer.

And that's all I can think of putting into this introduction, I hope it was a good one.

Welcome to the site, I think you'll find what you're looking for here. It's interesting to see you diverse skills, trying to choose between an electrical engineer or a cook. I suck at both.

Inslee from your profile that you're from Alberta. I'm at the other end of the country in Ottawa. There's also a Canadian group that you can check out at some point if you wish.

Again, welcome.

Welcome to the site .

I also see that you are a brony. I'm a brony too. There is also a group about MLP if you are interested in checking out.

Quote Originally Posted by Alordis View Post
    Hi, my name is Alordis, there really isn't anything all that exciting about me other than I go to school, I have a job at Denny's restaurant, and I plan on being a computer engineer or a cook. I'm also somewhat shy.

I'd say I have a somewhat large interest in diapers, they're comfortable, soft, and convenient. I'm not sure what else to say here other than the thicker and the crinklier they are, the better.

In my spare time I like to just sit around and play games or watch TV. Sometimes if it is warm enough I'll go to the swimming pool.

The reason I joined this site is so I can meet like-minded people and give my opinion or give advice about a certain topic, I also find it fun to read stories others have to offer.

And that's all I can think of putting into this introduction, I hope it was a good one.
    Welcome Alordis! No need to be shy here! We all have something in common to talk about. You say you work at Denny's - What was the strangest order someone gave you or, if your not a waitress, what was the strangest one you heard about?

Welcome from another Edmontonian. I am diaperfur (not babyfur) . On the topic of Alberta, you may be interested in the abdl camp http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...aper-camp.html

Speaking of Alberta, here's All Hell For A Basement, quite a marvelous song

Oh Hey, speaking of songs set in Alberta, Junior Gone Wild did one called Just The Other Day, and its another favorite of mine listen here Just click the play button.