Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problem Getting diapers, money related

Default Problem Getting diapers, money related

As you probably know from my blog posts, i've been working for the past month or so, and have needed a top up on my diaper stash for quite a while now (down to one now ).

My mum wants me to save at least $900 for a car (She says that she'll match it) and I need to buy some new parts for my PC as well, which'll cost me around $500 in total.

Should I just forget the PC parts for now and get the Diapers? or vice-versa?
    (P.S: I really, really need a new power supply, and a 1200w one is around $350 here, I have a failing 1200w now and desperately need a new one)

Well, a package of diapers isn't nearly $500 dollars. Have $15-30 off and to buy them. I say $30 because sometimes one pack just doesn't cut it.

Put off $10-$30 like Dragon said.
    It's not going to kill you or anything.

If you're really in that much of a financial bind, then you shouldn't even buy diapers...If it's a fetish (I'm a assuming it is), then you can put that off to buy more important things...You shouldn't let diapers be such a huge part of your budget unless you actually need them

WTF do you need a 1200W supply for? sell one of your 3 video cards, or the house your powering with it and buy some diapees!

there are also plenty of cars for under $1000

Not around here there isn't, any cars under $1000 are most likely un-warrantable and deregistered, not what i'm looking for.

Also, an update, I managed to buy some depends. Not really what I was looking for, but should last me for a month or so (I bought 3 packs of 12)

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    WTF do you need a 1200W supply for? sell one of your 3 video cards, or the house your powering with it and buy some diapees!

there are also plenty of cars for under $1000
    they have 1200 watt PSU's? I only got a 500 or 550 watt in my rig and I am able to pull off Crysis on all medium at 1280x 1024 res (that's with a single 8800 GT.)

Anyways I think you should spend a set amount on diapers and have a savings fund for computer upgrades. (as if you need them I think.)

Really I don't think I ever seen a gaming PC that needed a 1200 watt PSU. Your just wasting money for buying WAY more then what you need. It's like if someone used a Abena X-Plus for half a hour then threw it away.

Yeah there is no way you could possibly need a 1200w power supply

If you're careful with your budget, you should be able to put asside $30 for diapers, and save them as a treat.

But as everyone says, 1200W is surely ridiculous! My machine has a quad core CPU/dual graphics-card set up, and far too many harddiscs/optical drives, but even I am only using 750W- and I feel like that's playing it safe...