Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Little" surfacing without my permission

Default "Little" surfacing without my permission

I have a new girlfriend of about two months that doesn't know about my Little side. I've had a couple of instances with her where my Little came to the surface unexpectedly and without my permission. Yesterday we were in line to board a bus and I had given her the tickets to keep in her purse. She handed me my ticket and said "Here's your ticket little boy." Without even thinking about it, I responded "Thank you Mommy" Oops!

Does anybody else's Little like to pop up so unexpectedly?

CrinklySiren

happens to me all the time. I just let it happen, most of the time my friends or wife dont complain or feel different, they just smile or giggle about it.

Well, if she called you "little boy", then that would seem to indicate that your little side isn't as invisible as you think. Not so much that she knows about it, but that we sometimes take on some characteristics of children without even being aware, so those who are around us the most will sort of pick up on it. Maybe even find it cute or amusing. Personally I love it when something tweaks that side of me.

Quote Originally Posted by MattiKins View Post
    Well, if she called you "little boy", then that would seem to indicate that your little side isn't as invisible as you think.
    I think this is probably accurate. I had friends call me Little [insert first name] when I was in college. We probably think we are passing as an adult most of the time, but real adults can sometimes see the other side of us without us knowing. This incident could be an example of you not getting enough little time so it surfaces unbidden in your behavior.

Well, if she called you "little boy", then that would seem to indicate that your little side isn't as invisible as you think. Not so much that she knows about it, but that we sometimes take on some characteristics of children without even being aware, so those who are around us the most will sort of pick up on it. Maybe even find it cute or amusing. Personally I love it when something tweaks that side of me.
    While it could be that, not knowing the OP, I think it's also useful to remember that people joke about things like this. In such case, his reply is "in character" to the joke, and only a blush or fumble after saying so would indicate that there was more going on.

This stuff is much more weighty and present in our minds than for other people and just because someone makes a comment about pants peeing or offers a lollipop in a childish manner (as random examples) it doesn't necessarily mean that we've somehow outed ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    While it could be that, not knowing the OP, I think it's also useful to remember that people joke about things like this. In such case, his reply is "in character" to the joke, and only a blush or fumble after saying so would indicate that there was more going on.

This stuff is much more weighty and present in our minds than for other people and just because someone makes a comment about pants peeing or offers a lollipop in a childish manner (as random examples) it doesn't necessarily mean that we've somehow outed ourselves.
    I see what you're saying, but I don't think *she* is aware that she picked up on his little-isms. Without knowing him, of course, I can't be sure. I sometimes get comments like that too, and I know that they're not meant in such a way as to say hey, I know you wear diapers and act little, it's just them picking up on something childish and responding as "the adult" and yeah, it's all in jest- to them. But for us, it does have more significance. Some of us may panic, others just enjoy the feeling of having out littleness acknowledged even unknowingly.

Astra

Quote Originally Posted by tickles51 View Post
    I've had a couple of instances with her where my Little came to the surface unexpectedly and without my permission.
    When my little does that, I give him a spanking and a time-out.

Quote Originally Posted by Astra View Post
    When my little does that, I give him a spanking and a time-out.
    HAHA that sir is funny HEHE

I see what you're saying, but I don't think *she* is aware that she picked up on his little-isms. Without knowing him, of course, I can't be sure. I sometimes get comments like that too, and I know that they're not meant in such a way as to say hey, I know you wear diapers and act little, it's just them picking up on something childish and responding as "the adult" and yeah, it's all in jest- to them. But for us, it does have more significance. Some of us may panic, others just enjoy the feeling of having out littleness acknowledged even unknowingly.
    Given that people make these kinds of comments without any special knowledge or even subconscious expectation, it's very difficult to know why they're doing it. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Enjoy it as random happenstance or perhaps as an indication of something more; generally, we won't know.

Well,

With my last gf it happened quite often...

She has a son and referring to mom, etc it's easy to slip into little mode, even though I am not ever wanting 100% little time, but it's fun when I do...

My ex knows, and it wasn't that big of a deal...

She knew before I told her too...

You be surprised how easy it is to tell.

Don't worry, she may or may not know...either way it's not as big a deal as we think it is...

B