Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corset?

Default Corset?

So,

Who has corsets?

I've got two, both custom from a local corset maker.

Both cut to a more Female shape...as opposed to the v shape.

Both are just below bust, one fancy silk dragon material, the other just a neutral for under clothing.

B

P.s.

Link to local corset maker...http://www.scoundrelleskeep.com/

I have one, but it's usually too much effort to get into by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by willnotwill View Post
    I have one, but it's usually too much effort to get into by myself.
    Yes, it's not easy to lace a corset alone, it's much better with a partner...

B

I have 7 a one or to lace most zip and a hook. All are under bust natural female shape, pink, lavender, black, blue, red, white, and camo, some of the solid ones have embossing all are silk except the camo which is military style nylon. Yes lace ups are some trouble to get into alone though the zip and hooks I can manage.

Quote Originally Posted by Adella View Post
    I have 7 a one or to lace most zip and a hook. All are under bust natural female shape, pink, lavender, black, blue, red, white, and camo, some of the solid ones have embossing all are silk except the camo which is military style nylon. Yes lace ups are some trouble to get into alone though the zip and hooks I can manage.
    !

Yes,

Hmmm...camo...how can you find it?

But seriously, I have a couple hook style body shapers...they are ok but, when you get into a lace up corset...

Whatever the corset wants it gets...there isn't any stretch or movement once laced up...

I've been looking at a front lacing corset, that might be good...

I had my corset on the other day...I've lost lots of weight over the last year...I didn't totally try, but I bet I could lace it all the way tight now...would be tight...but I think I could do it...never before...

B

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbabybret View Post
    !

Yes,

Hmmm...camo...how can you find it?

But seriously, I have a couple hook style body shapers...they are ok but, when you get into a lace up corset...

Whatever the corset wants it gets...there isn't any stretch or movement once laced up...

I've been looking at a front lacing corset, that might be good...

I had my corset on the other day...I've lost lots of weight over the last year...I didn't totally try, but I bet I could lace it all the way tight now...would be tight...but I think I could do it...never before...

B
    I The white one is a front lace that I have, so it is easier the pink is back lace. As far as hooked body shapers I am not discounting them I like them okay, but I prefer a tank top style shaper and separate shaper panty to wear sort of like a tankini it just makes pottying easier and is more comfortable for me than than the hook kind and it is not like my hook one are exact cheap vivian bean is decent. Sorry if I misread your post.
    Any way glad your fitting better into your other one now

Quote Originally Posted by Adella View Post
    I The white one is a front lace that I have, so it is easier the pink is back lace. As far as hooked body shapers I am not discounting them I like them okay, but I prefer a tank top style shaper and separate shaper panty to wear sort of like a tankini it just makes pottying easier and is more comfortable for me than than the hook kind and it is not like my hook one are exact cheap vivian bean is decent. Sorry if I misread your post.
    Any way glad your fitting better into your other one now
    It's good,

I wasn't discounting the hook ones, they work for what they are for...I don't have any super expensive ones with hooks...

Im looking at getting another corset this winter...

I go to the makers place, she measures, then a test pattern...this was made from some cheap fabric...and after the mock up was close, she tweaked the rest and made the final corset...

I've tried girlfriends corsets, off the rack types...of course I'm a man and they just don't fit well...

So, I get one custom made, my gf was with for all the fittings and even helped pick out the outer silk layer...

So, after that one, then she needed a couple too...and they fit her perfect as well...

I'm very broad up top...last measurement I was a 56" jacket...I'm a 36" waist...maybe 38" hips...and no butt...

Anyhow, I'd wear it more if it was easier to put it one for sure...I've even fallen asleep in it before...very comfy, but very restrictive as well, it's an odd feeling...

B

CrinklySiren

Its funny that I should see this topic on here, I was actually about to start a thread on where to buy a good corset >_<, I bought one from amazon but its a size too big =/ and i want to get an underbust but its surprisingly hard to find an underbust in my size >_<. Where do you guys buy your corsets?

Well,

I bought mine from a local corset maker...a bit more money, but it fits perfect!

Not sure where your at, but most major cities have one or two corsetiers.

You can also do online too...there is a link on first post...

I bought a couple online from eBay or so...all not so good...I just saved my cash I was wasting on the other ones, stopped to her place, she measured, test fitting too...and had 100's of fabrics...

B

jkolol

I do, and every time my friend helps me put it on I feel like she is going to crush me... >.>