Thread: What is the most absorbent diaper that has the refastenable hook tapes?

Joejoe

Default What is the most absorbent diaper that has the refastenable hook tapes?

I mean those kind of tapes that you can attach more than twice. Yes I know that
    they only do that with cloth backed diapers and they aren't nearly as good, but there are times when they are useful, like when you are dealing with a flare up of wetting, but still want to pee in a toilet and go number two.

this is a good question, i look forward to seeing the answers. without any experience though imma guess it is the abena abri wing.

Since you are in the usa you can get the tena strech super, they can be taken on and off many times with no problem or since they are so stretchy you can pull them up and down like a pullup if you desire. a word of warning though make sure you get the supers as there is also an ultra absorbancy but the ultras are far less absorbant than the supers dunno why but it is. If those dont fill the bill tranquility has a new diaper called the "Smartcore" which is also very absorbant but built more like a standard diaper and also can be removed many times. Both of these are very comfortable I just prefer the tena personally because they are just easier to use. Hope this helps

you could also try to master the art of the "diaper shimmy", pulling down and then up your diaper. If you're a guy, you don't have to remove your diaper at all to go pee in the toilet, just snake 'er out. Mind the elastic.

pepsicolaisgreat

Yeah when I feel like using the toilet and still wear the diaper I just reach in and slide the snake out through the leg hole pee and then pull it back in. lol

I would have to second the vote on the Tena Super Stretch, the one big refastenable tab is great for getting to the bathroon, and then putting it back on.

norcal57

LOL, I have done that pepsicolaisgreat to! But since I swore to to do the 24/7 thing, I have been playing by the rules I set, Even when it is difficult and a little scarry. I has been a journey, but so far a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    you could also try to master the art of the "diaper shimmy", pulling down and then up your diaper. If you're a guy, you don't have to remove your diaper at all to go pee in the toilet, just snake 'er out. Mind the elastic.
    yeah i have used this method too, and it pretty easy but then again i have a 32" waist and im not the least bit overweight so getting it to slide down my thighs is a non issue.

Well I've found these answers kinda interesting seeing as I had no clue about any of these options

Quote Originally Posted by norcal57 View Post
    LOL, I have done that pepsicolaisgreat to! But since I swore to to do the 24/7 thing, I have been playing by the rules I set, Even when it is difficult and a little scarry. I has been a journey, but so far a good one.
    I must commend you norcal57 for sticking with the 24/7 thing but it does sound like it'd be fun to do it 24/7 I certainly wish I could do that

Well,

Yes I very rarely remove my diaper for going pee...if I can get to the bath on time, or even if there is the chance to not be as wet...I use the loo....

I also have no hips...so I can and do slide my diaper down and back up when needed...

I actually don't like being wet very long...I tend to get a rash...or even monkeybutt..

B