Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: greetings

Wink greetings

Hi all,
    Well, I actually got referred to this site when John the webmaster sent me a nice, albeit form, email asking if I would put a link to his site from my site, But I've heard many people over at TBN mention, which I understand was this site's predecessor that went kaput. And I'm always on the lookout for new AB/DL networking sites. So, here I am.

I'm 24. I go by the name daria, though that's not my real first name. If you wanted to know my real first name, it would be relatively easy for you to find out, but I prefer just to go by daria. I'm somewhat well known in the AB/TB/DL world due to the fact that I wrote a somewhat popular story in the 90s (god that makes me feel old) called The Double Life of Ariel Crawford, which you can read at the aforementioned link. And then I started a sequel, which I will finish one day, maybe even before I turn 40.

It's hard to pigeonhole myself as an AB or a DL, although I usually say I'm an AB. Truthfully, I'm not sure if I'm either anymore. I still wear on occasion, but I'm not really that into it. But I've been a part of the *B/DL world since I was 14, and it's hard to imagine just stopping it. When I wear, it's almost always Attends or Goodnites. I've always wanted to try bambinos but haven't, and I had a brief flirtation with Pampers size 7 last year but they were WAY too small. I was glad to see the little random fact pop up here about needing a 21 inch waist to wear them - it's true. Those kids on TBN claim you can wear them with up to a 36 inch waist. Nonsense.

Anyway, that's enough about me. I hope to be a regular contributer, but I can't promise I won't lose interest. So far, I'm seeing some pretty interesting topics and am looking forward to contributing.

glad to see another veteran join the ranks!

Welcome daria

Great to see you here!
    Always good to see some of the more experienced crowd
    When you see others (e.g. BitterGrey) around the forums, don't forget to say hi?

Welcome! Post! Enjoy your stay! lol... a little enthusiastic, but hey, it's a greeting none the less. :P

Lovely greeting; look forward to seeing you post around. Liked your website, having given it a cursory overview. It is refreshing that not only have you expanded our little space in the usual ways (one more member, your posts, & so on) but also in new directions: your novel and your yahoo group. I had never heard of a 438 page ab novel before. I am a sheltered raccoon, and spend most of my *b/dl time here.
    Last edited by Raccoon; 19-Feb-2008 at 06:24.

Another great author, and member for the ADISC community. Welcome!

Hello and welcome!

I have no clue who "John the webmaster" is (as far as I'm aware, none of the people who have any official position on ADISC at the moment are named "John"), but I'm glad you're here anyway, because I remember you from TBN!

Enjoy your time here and post around.