Thread: Has anyone ever seen Molicares packaged like this before??

Default Has anyone ever seen Molicares packaged like this before??

So check out what I found in the Philippines...the coolest part is how they're packaged, in clear plastic which clearly showed the diapers inside. But the best part is the labelling..."Adult Diapers" stamped right on the package. I was really surprised to go into a drugstore and find not only these Molicares, but also a huge selection of other diapers as well, many of which were brands I had never seen before. Unfortunately I didn't get to spend much time looking because I was with my buddy who has (had?) no idea I wear. He was a little confused at my excitement. Lol

It was perfect that they offered them in small package sizes like this, since I was only staying for a couple days, so I bought and enjoyed these ones. This pack of Molicares had I think 5 or 6 diapers in it. They also sold the little sample packs of 1 or 2 diapers. There were lots of other brands I had never seen before that I would have loved to try, but that only came in the big 20-packs. I would have loved to take pictures to show you guys, but that would have been reeaally akward given the
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130930_162006.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	18829  

Never seen diapers packaged like that. I also like that they clearly state diapers on the package.

not Molicares, but i have seen other brands packaged in such a way. they're usually the more generic looking brands, where the diaper doesn't really give any clue as to it's 'brand' (inverted commas because it's often just a licensing issue; the diaper could be any locally made diaper, just also that it's also sold under a brand name, in different packaging).
    Shiloh do it a lot.