Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which fictional character do you idolize the most?

Default Which fictional character do you idolize the most?

From anime, movies, books, etc etc. Doesn't matter what media this individual is in, just who it is and why.

For me it's Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran High School Host Club. She's a girl, but she doesn't stereotype herself as female. More likely than not she's both agendered (without gender) and asexual (without sexual interests). And sure, she has romantic interests in Tamaki after she got to know him, but she was attracted to him on physical traits alone.

I don't know, I just really admire how her character is (in all its quirky goodness) and how wise she is despite her youth.

She is a great character and that is one of my favourite mangas to read. I enjoy the dynamics that the twins have, but had a long time crush on Mori.

Mmm, let me think ...
    Currently, I've been admiring Jess from new girl... Rarely have I ever really admired a sitcom character as in wanted to be like them, but she's really cool and funny.
    When I was a little girl, I always wanted to be like Belle or Mulan.
    I'm a sucker for Jane Austen books/movies and ones that are similar and have looked up to and learned from her characters.
    Been reading Harry Potter for the last 14 years and though I've never wanted to be any of the characters, I always wanted to live in that world, with Hermione as my best friend.
    Anyway sorry I guess that wasn't one specific person... But I like people who are independent thinkers and are not embarrassed by being different than society's normal standards, but also go out of their way to be kind to others.

Fun topic, StrawberryRaven. Let's see here, perhaps you would think that I'm a little obsessed with Selphie Tilmitt from Final Fantasy 8 but this is not the case. My absolute favorate character of all of existence is a character by the name of Fuu Hououji from Magic Knight Rayearth. I happen to like smart girls with glasses. I would still like to find a Fuu Hououji type in real life for anyone who is interested. As for a male character to look up to, it would have to be Vegeta. Vegeta reminds me of the typcal Serb (not to mention that "Vegeta" is a combination of spices that's made in Croatia) and the Saiyans are a lot like Serbs.

Ohhh, this is really hard for me, I can only narrow it down to 3.
    1) Tony Stark
    2) Tony Stark
    3) Iron Man

Cetanu from my d20 RPG game. we mixed Starwars D20 and AVP d20. so now i have a level 62 Yautja, 10 lvl strong hero, 10 level tough hero, 5 race levels, 10 sith warrior, 10 sith inquisitor, 10 level sith Juggernaught, and 7 levels Sith Lord. essentialy Dont screw with him you will live longer. has 5 attacks per turn 1st is almost 100% hit chance and massive dammage. and i idolise him, he is my greatest creation.

as for non D&D

Vladimir Todd. 1/2 vampire teenager from my favorite book series
    Darth Bane. because screw the jedi
    and Anakin Skywalker/ Darth Vader

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe also Trevor from GTA 5 because he is so f-in crazy. i love it. leave him alone for like 10 min. and when you go back he will be drunk and naked is some random remote location possibly maybe some dead bodies near by

I'd say Lord Lelouch Vi Britannia or Konata Izumi.

Goku from Dragon Ball Z. I mean he saves the world how many times through out the series?!

Mickey Mouse!

He is just so awesome, so cute, very funny, a kind soul.

1) Commander Shepard from Mass Effect
    2) Harvey Specter from Suits
    3) Gandalf lol
    4) RUBY ROD!!!