Thread: Howdy

treebeard

Default Howdy

Hi, new here like everyone else. I have a girlfriend that likes to wear diaper and I'm just trying to get more educated about the lifestyle, seems like a great community

Quote Originally Posted by treebeard View Post
    Hi, new here like everyone else. I have a girlfriend that likes to wear diaper and I'm just trying to get more educated about the lifestyle, seems like a great community
    Howdy treebeard! I like your name! Where did you come up with that? Anyway, you've come to the right place. This is a support group for all things ab related including caretakers. Are there any specific questions you have? Please look around the site and see all the information available. Also, feel free to jump in on any thread you find interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by treebeard View Post
    Hello and welcome to the site. I see your screen name is treebeard, and if I recall, wasn't that the name of one of the trees in "Lord of the Rings"? I loved those novels. I enjoy writing scary stories, and have a short story published to Nook. Do you enjoy reading or writing? What hobbies or interests do you have. We are a diverse group on this site, and we talk about almost everything. I think you'll enjoy being here.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I see your screen name is treebeard, and if I recall, wasn't that the name of one of the trees in "Lord of the Rings"?
    Duh! Of course. Please forgive me.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Duh! Of course. Please forgive me.
    I've also read most of the "Sword of Shennarah" books by Terry Brooks and it's easy to confuse the characters.

treebeard

Haha yep your right wth the LOTR reference - awesome movies Thanks for the welcomes guys

Hi! Looks like you have a similar situation to me...if it's not too personal, can I ask how you feel about your gf liking diapers...like, do you find it weird?

treebeard

I'm accepting of it to some degree really Still trying to fully understand the attraction to it but I'm totally open to it :P How about you?

Eh...still getting used to it...the more research I do the more adapt to it I become, slowly but surely. Same as you really though I guess :P