Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 18 Today

Default 18 Today

Hey. I don't know if there's anyone on this site that still remembers me, but today was my 18th birthday and thus I've returned at last to the website.

It's good to be back you know. :3

Happy Birthday. I just recently join this site. My birthday is the 27th.

- - - Updated - - -

Your username is green. The site remembers you. But you know, while many know who I am, most people in this forum won't, simply cause they are new. Yeah, they may have lurked before signing up. But anyway. In many ways Adisc is about new beginnings, a chance to start over. I have made a reintroduction of myself a couple of times , at least. I just read your "about me" on your profile, and it is pretty good, says a lot about you. Also it's had 3403 visits!! That says something, I think.

Haha. I didn't actually notice that. Nor do I remember what the "about me" section even says. o.o

Well, thank you very much sir.

Welcome back and happy 18th birthday. That's one of the first things I do is read the members profile page to learn a little bit about them. For returning members
    such as yourself I do it to refresh my memory about the member. Then I'll make my comments. I'm glad to see you guys return after what happened and look
    forward to your contributions in the future.

Yeah, welcome as well. Somethings change and somethings remain the same. It's the cycle of life, and a blog site.

Quote Originally Posted by SleepingBlueWolf View Post
    Hey. I don't know if there's anyone on this site that still remembers me, but today was my 18th birthday and thus I've returned at last to the website.

Our paths never crossed until now. I joined after the big purge. I've seen a few members come back when they turned 18 and it's good to see. So both welcome back and happy birthday to our SleepingBlueWolf.

Welcome back, it's great seeing our younger members returning to the forum.

I'm sorry, I don't recall you specifically...but, I'm glad that you have returned...and Happy Birthday!!

-Marka

Haha. Don't worry man. :P I'm sure we'll know a little about each other soon enough.

Thanks for the welcome back people. I've missed this site a lot.

...I'll stop bumping this post now. x3