Thread: Howdy, From So Cal

Default Howdy, From So Cal

Howdy all!

I decided to join this site to understand what it is that I enjoy about diapers so much. I recently accepted that being well padded is something that I really enjoy and have enjoyed (albeit rarely) since I was a little kid!

I am a DL. I enjoy being a grown-up, but there is something about wearing and wetting a diaper that really appeals to me. I have yet to tell anyone about my desire. I want to understand why I like diapers so much before I try and explain it to anyone close to me. I would love to share this experience with my GF (sweetest, most amazing ginger in the world), but she is pretty conservative.

Here are a ton of things I do for fun! Some nights itís cuddling up with my girl to watch a movie (if you havenít seen Dale and Tucker Vs. Evil, DO IT NOW!), some times itís hiking in the local mountains, target shooting, swimming, or motorcycle riding! I even love my job in the medical field

I think I blew past the TLDR mark, so to those of you that hung in there, Thanks, and catch you around!

Quote Originally Posted by Moicano View Post
    Howdy all!

I decided to join this site to understand what it is that I enjoy about diapers so much. I recently accepted that being well padded is something that I really enjoy and have enjoyed (albeit rarely) since I was a little kid!

I am a DL. I enjoy being a grown-up, but there is something about wearing and wetting a diaper that really appeals to me. I have yet to tell anyone about my desire. I want to understand why I like diapers so much before I try and explain it to anyone close to me. I would love to share this experience with my GF (sweetest, most amazing ginger in the world), but she is pretty conservative.

Here are a ton of things I do for fun! Some nights it’s cuddling up with my girl to watch a movie (if you haven’t seen Dale and Tucker Vs. Evil, DO IT NOW!), some times it’s hiking in the local mountains, target shooting, swimming, or motorcycle riding! I even love my job in the medical field

I think I blew past the TLDR mark, so to those of you that hung in there, Thanks, and catch you around!
    Hi Moicano! Welcome! I know how you feel about being a dl. I'm one myself and it's a great feeling. I haven't worn in three weeks and I'm having withdrawals. lol You have a great introduction and I know you will be a great asset to our community. There[s always someone with a medical question here (we usually tell them to see a doctor) Anyway, jump in on the threads and we look forward to hearing ore from you!

I'm a fellow So Cal denizen, AB/DL and 2-wheel enthusiast. Wearing and wetting to me is almost like telling a car driver what it's like to be 'in the wind' riding motorbikes; many of them just don't understand - with the obvious caveat that people *really won't understand about diapers! You mention having a partner (lucky you!) that you would like to indulge along with you but I couldn't see where you mention if she knows this about you already. There are a few members who have successfully come out to their partners at least to the point of acceptance. I would count myself among people who would desire someone to fully share in this part of life but for now it's good you're here and I've found a home here.

Anyway I'm a Christian, an avid reader and though I enjoy listening to good music I'm much more content to play it myself. Not only do I enjoy riding but also keeping vintage bikes on the road. I've been told I have a talent for music and that though they're probably more due to me being on the high-functioning end of the autism spectrum, most days are good though.

Welcome and I hope you find a true home here for yourself, and gain a lot of knowledge during your time here

thanks for the welcome guys! Zipper, I'd wait till i have a few more years of schooling before trusting any of my medical advice and Moped, i have not told my partner yet. I would like to understand how all this fits in with Moicano as a whole erson before i try to explain it to her. I have no doubt that she will be loing and supporting as always, but her conservative upbringing will no doubt brand me weird. If I understand myself better, I should be able to explain DLs to her more better

I am not a christian, but my GF is. It has been pretty cool discussing values with her. all of our values are exactly the same! I enjoy going to church with her, i just dont share her faith.

I do miss riding. it's been too long and my bike is looking a little neglected. maybe it's time for a ride this weekend what do you ride moped?

catch you guys later!