Thread: Baby Connect Tracking

Default Baby Connect Tracking

The wife and I have been using a wonderful application (Baby Connect) to track our new born son for months and last weekend I added myself to the program just for fun and it is actually been exciting tracking my own baby lifestyle events on this program so I wanted to share this program and its wonderful features with the group.

As mentioned, I have been using it personally to track my baby time activities for about a week. It also tracks and reminds me on my medications, too which is actually an awesome feature. It is a commercial program available from Google App Store, Amazon and iPhone. It is free to try.

My wife and I had purchased the program as it is great for tracking and communicating with each other on our sons wonderful progress. It updates an online database that is shared between both of our phones and tablets throughout the day. Our nanny also has an account to update activities when we are not home. It also has a GPS log on it so you can check in where we are at various times so we are not in a panic if the wife comes home and I am off to the mall or catching a train with our son to go and see the grandparents for a few hours to even hoping over to Disneyland to check out the wonderful Halloween decorations (yes, I got in trouble two weeks ago - played hooky for a day and gave the nanny a day off).

With this application you can set up reminders when your personal next bottle feeding should take place. It gives you a daily summary of how many diapers you wore, number of bottles you drank to the number of hours you slept. Here are a few screen shots:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SC20131012-133503.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	18824  

I'm curious, does your nanny see that you have added yourself to the app?

Looks like it could be a pretty fun app for an AB too, nice find.

I use this app for my iPhone and it's great to use to keep track on your day2day stuff on what you get upto and it's fun to use as a AB :-)