Thread: Hello.

Default Hello.

Hello, I'm Greg aka Dragon9981. I have always been interested in diapers. But until just recently was able to act upon it. Ever since I was a teenager I always wanted to be in diapers. I was always afraid of someone finding out. I have always been shy around new people. But with the right people I tend to open up rather quickly. Looking to meet some new friends. In my free time I enjoy bowling, movies, Geocaching, hiking, camping, pretty much anything outdoors. I am a very passionate person about animal welfare. I was a Volunteer at an animal shelter in Memphis. I loved the animals. It always broke my heart to have a person to come in to "Give Up" their pet. I have always felt that if you adopt a pet it is just as like having a kid. You are their guardian for their life. I hope to make new friends.

Thanks,
    Greg

Welcome to adisc Dragon9981! You gave a wonderful introduction. I saw your other posts and yes, you are very passionate about animals. I have a large blck lab. Do you have any pets (stupid question, I'm sure)? What are some of your favorite movies?

Yes, I currently have 5 dogs and 3 cats. All my pets are "Throw Away" pets. They are all loved so much now. The latest one was found at the end of my driveway with her legs cut up. Looked like someone took a machete to her legs. It took over 70 stitches to patch her up. She is a good girl. Mom named her Reba. She is a yellow lab. There are several TV shows on Animal Planet that I refuse to watch because it makes me so mad at how some of the animals are treated.

And before anyone asks me what Geocaching is. Geocaching is a game played my over 1 million people all over the world. You could call it a "Hi-Tech" treasure hunt of sorts. People hide containers of various sizes and shapes all over the world and post the GPS coordinates online for others to find. Once you find a geocache you sign the paper log that it contains and log your find online. Caches sizes can vary anything from the tip of your pinkey finger to a large tote (the most common large containers is a 50mm ammo can). Depending in the size there could be "Treasure" swag in it. The rule is if you take something you put something of equal or higher in value in its place. Some could include "Trackables" but we will get into that later if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon9981 View Post
    And before anyone asks me what Geocaching is. Geocaching is a game played my over 1 million people all over the world. You could call it a "Hi-Tech" treasure hunt of sorts. People hide containers of various sizes and shapes all over the world and post the GPS coordinates online for others to find. Once you find a geocache you sign the paper log that it contains and log your find online. Caches sizes can vary anything from the tip of your pinkey finger to a large tote (the most common large containers is a 50mm ammo can). Depending in the size there could be "Treasure" swag in it. The rule is if you take something you put something of equal or higher in value in its place. Some could include "Trackables" but we will get into that later if you want.
    I didn't ask because I knew what it was, but thank you for explaining it. Someone else might not be familiar with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    I didn't ask because I knew what it was, but thank you for explaining it. Someone else might not be familiar with the game.
    @zipperless How long have you been geocaching? My GC username is the same as it is here.

I created a group for Geocachers. Hopefully there are more cachers here in the site.

I don't geocache. I went on a camping trip with some friends and they did it. Good luck with your group!

Hello, I'm from Newfoundland, Canada. Gets so lonely on the Island there's very few ABDL here. Hopefully I'll get to know some.