Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Costume Diaper

Default Costume Diaper

So..............I'm planning on dressing up for Halloween as a baby, for the first time, in public. I'll be in a drop seat footed sleeper (drop seat in the upright position :P ) with a bib, matching color pacifier with beaded clip and maybe a bit of red lipstick for rosy cheeks.

I'd like to wear a cloth diaper, but I want people to know "WOW! He's wearing a diaper too", but seeing as though I'm from the disposable generation, I don't know the first thing about them.

Does anyone have any tips on A. Creating a ridiculously big and printed cloth diaper? B. One that's nothing going to kill me being on my feet and walking around for 8 hours plus? C. One that I won't have to worry about safety pins when I need to use the rest room.

Sorry if I'm such a "noob", but this will probably be the one and ONLY time I do this, so I'm trying to make sure it's perfect. As for why it has to be printed? When in the company of friends (not in public and for those only who I'm comfortable with enough to show if asked) I might take down one side of the drop seat just to give them a peak.

Thanks

Only have a sec but just quickly: Get a cute, printed flannel bed sheet, then read up on flat diaper folds. A shaped fold like the origami fold might be a good one -- probably wouldn't hinder your walking too much.

Another thing to try is a Dependeco AIO here's the link all in one adult baby cloth diapers There might be a good Halloween print the selection.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Only have a sec but just quickly: Get a cute, printed flannel bed sheet, then read up on flat diaper folds. A shaped fold like the origami fold might be a good one -- probably wouldn't hinder your walking too much.
    I'd second this. You might be able to find some printed sheets at Goodwill or some other second-hand store elsewhere on the cheap.

Besides, a "real" diaper would probably raise some questions. Simple sheets would probably be how the "non-ABDL" would do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybaby View Post
    So..............I'm planning on dressing up for Halloween as a baby, for the first time, in public. I'll be in a drop seat footed sleeper (drop seat in the upright position :P ) with a bib, matching color pacifier with beaded clip and maybe a bit of red lipstick for rosy cheeks.
    You'll score double 'cutie points' if you unfasten one of the corners on the drop seat and let one corner fold over

kayley

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    You'll score double 'cutie points' if you unfasten one of the corners on the drop seat and let one corner fold over

+1
    That's totally how I would wear that! =^.^=

I think Babykins sells printed cloth diapers. If you buy a pre-fold, you can easily pin them at the corners. Don't forget your diaper pins. I'd go for the real thing. My guess is that you'll enjoy a real diaper, and once it's behind the drop seat jammies, no one is going to know if it's real or from a flannel sheet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dropped_seat.jpg 
Views:	766 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	18811

Quote Originally Posted by kayley View Post
    +1
    That's totally how I would wear that! =^.^=
    courtesy of Wild Wild West, though I'd expect to see crinkles...

I doubt you could get away with wearing an actual diaper especially if it has any kind of baby print it's just too suspicious. However, if there ever was a time you could obviously wear in public and get away with it it's halloween.

Well,

I highly doubt anyone would think your an ab from any sorta Halloween activity...

I know people that will spend months on thier costume...others that spend two seconds...

Anyhow, a colorful or baby print diaper would be great, and fit, a medically looking diaper seems a bit outa place..

IMHO
    B