Thread: Hey

Default Hey

Hi everyone, I'm Twister, a 21 year old wolf puppy. Im studying graphic design in school. I play league of legends alot, im bad at introduction posts

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyTwister View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm Twister, a 21 year old wolf puppy. Im studying graphic design in school. I play league of legends alot, im bad at introduction posts
    Hi and welcome Twister! You did a fine introduction. I see in your profile you like music - any particular kind you like best? Do you play any instruments?

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyTwister View Post
    Hey Twister I see you've been on here for awhile and I'm glad you decided to introduce yourself.

And you aren't the only wolf puppy around here because I happen to be one too.And I think you did a perfectly fine intro and I see by your profile you like music is there any specific genre or artist you prefer listening to?

Oldfur here and diaperfur also, By now you know we have a special forum for babyfurs Babyfur / Diaperfur

- - - Updated - - -

Oldfur here and diaperfur also, By now you know we have a special forum for babyfurs http://www.adisc.org/forum/babyfur-diaperfur/
    Doing anything special for hallowe'en? I fully expect to be partying with local babyfurs. If you want tips on writing an intro there's a sticky thread in the greetings forum. Anyway, welcome to Adisc.