Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One of my parents know...

Default One of my parents know...

But it's not all doom and gloom this time.

Okay, so backstory time, ever since I've started wearing I've kept my "stash" as it were in a suitcase I barely use since I don't travel that often.

And for the most part it's been kept pretty secure and prior to today it had only been compromised once when my mother wanted to use said suitcase on a trip upstate for her job.

And that leads us to what happened today, when I came home from work/did all my grocery shopping done for the week, I went to put away my new pack of "diapers" only to discover that the bag that I was using to store all my used ones had appeared been thrown out alongside a few other bits of rubbish in my room.

And considering that my mother usually ends up doing this sort of thing on occasion around here, I immediately assumed she went and found it herself.

Short and to the point, I asked her, she admitted she did throw it out and she did see what little stash I had, but she only went through there because she was going to use it again and was surprised when she saw it.

She's told me that she isn't going to tell anyone, but I did tell her that I do use it for AB/DL needs, which she doesn't mind now despite knowing this aspect of it.

So, now my mother knows of my full AB/DL side. And she's okay with it. I do believe this calls for a victory, in a way?

Congrats, my mother was accepting of my AB/DL side too, so I know how ya feel. My dad took a while to get all the facts straight and understand it (which I don't think he still does) but now I can wear freely around my property without having to worry about getting caught, seeing how we all live on 8 acres together. So now you only have one more to tell and you too could possibly have that freedom.

Hey wow that's so nice to hear your mum supports you like that I mean I don't live with my mum and never have but I know if she found out about my ab side she would not be so kind about it.
    Any way glad to hear it went well for you super big hugs .Leo

I am pleased to know that your mother is okay with your use of diapers. My parents don't know about my interest in diapers, but then again, I am fortunate enough to be living on my own, so I always have privacy. Admittedly, I have brought diapers with me to my parents' house and worn while visiting, but I work my best to keep such a thing a secret (the situation would be potentially awkward).

Society's taboo on diapers isn't predicated on any logical foundations. I honestly don't see what the big fuss is over what is ultimately nothing more than a different form of underwear.

Quote Originally Posted by Braddeh View Post
    And she's okay with it. I do believe this calls for a victory, in a way?
    Yes, I would say so!!
    Glad to hear your mom was so understanding and accepting! The people that I have told in my life have been accepting, and it is a great feeling! It's so nice to know they accept that side of you. It's also a huge relief not having to feel so worried about hiding it from them and making sure they don't find out!

Congrats to you!! =D

I'm usually in fear of my life that I'll get caught by my mother. It's probably not that bad but she yells so viciously I could die from a heart attack.
    I could probably explain to her and make her understand because I have autism/aspergers, but I would rather not go through that, it's rough times already.
    I am very happy that you have parents that are accepting from the start!

Yes, congrats. As most on this site know, when my mom found my stash, she sent me to a psychiatrist at a residential mental facility, but I was also having a psychotic break. This happened my senior year in college, and at least some attitudes have changed. On the flip side, my wife knows and accepts me, for which I am very grateful.

Good for you, Braddeh. I'm glad you are "out" to your mother and she is ok with it.

Too bad she is still going through your things without asking. When I reached 18, my parents respected my privacy and would ask. I guess they really didn't want to get surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by 11hinzvic View Post
    Good for you, Braddeh. I'm glad you are "out" to your mother and she is ok with it.

Too bad she is still going through your things without asking. When I reached 18, my parents respected my privacy and would ask. I guess they really didn't want to get surprised.
    Yeah, well. I'd rather be out fully with her than my dad. Since I honestly wouldn't like to imagine my dad knowing of my diaper wearing side.

I'm not really surprised about that, seeing as she assumed nothing was in there and I don't use it, I think she assumed it was okay to use, not the case.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, this is a huge step for me, I now have full acceptance from one of my patents and it feels damn good, now I just gotta hope that when my dad finds out, he feels even a smidgen the same ^^

Wow! You're a lucky guy. I'm glad it went so well for you! Stay safe and hopefully, if your dad finds out, he'll beok with it too.