Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Miley Cyrus, Ellen AB???

Default Miley Cyrus, Ellen AB???

Ok, I know most of us have had enough of Miley "Disgusting" Cyrus but look at this video, espescially at 1:35, she mentions she wanted to be an adult baby??? What do you guys think of this?

Well I guess she made it pretty clear.... Hmmm but is she just jumpin on another risqué bandwagon for attention. It'll be interesting to see what comes next.

I assume she meant she wants to be an adult who's incredibly immature. This is just marketing, and no one bothered to google "adult baby" before she said it.

Move along folks, nothing to see here.

I wouldn't take it seriously, she's a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

i would really like to know what happened in her head to trigger all this dumb shit lately. she used to be a very beautiful girl then all this shit started. What is it with disney stars and flipping out after 18.

I think it's great. She's doing what she wants just like most of us. Rock on Miley

As others have said, it's just a way of attracting audience and making people talk about her through making sensationalist/controversial declarations. A dumb marketing policy dictated by the humongous amount of information mass-media bombard on us, so that to get the spectator's attention one has to bring up the weirdest possible things.

I always knew there was something odd about her....If she really is an AB, then damn, she must have some serious balls to admit it openly on national television!

Quote Originally Posted by LilBiker View Post
    I think it's great. She's doing what she wants just like most of us. Rock on Miley
    lol I agree... I don't see the big deal with a girl exploring her sexuality and experimenting with her life... not like most of us aren't guilty of having gone through that... If anyone should be talking about anyone, it should be about how Chris Brown is still allowed to roam the streets...

I too went through phases at her age.
    I was a goth, then a punk the had my hair dyed blue and red and turned asian.
    Funny how Lady Gaga can get away with this yet Mylie cannot.
    Starting to see why she is desperatly trying too lose her good girl image.
    Either way, what she does with her life is her business, i enjoy the reactions from people though.