Thread: First time in public/at work

Default First time in public/at work

I finally wore a diaper in public today at work. It was a L-XL Goodnite. I didn't use it at work, but it did later when I went grocery shopping. I only wet, I didn't mess. I don't think anyone noticed. Even if they did, what right do they have to stop me?

They don't so don't worry about it!

I find that wearing goodnites makes me walk funny and are too noisy for my quiet office with other people next to me, So I just stick to wearing plastic pants only to have something babyish on.
    It's also the difficulty in getting them on and off in the bathroom, its a busy bathroom.

Unless you make a big deal or act nervous no one will be the wiser. Move forward at a pace that you feel good about and have fun. It definitely gets easier and more natural as you move forward.

I wear goodnites every day no one would ever know unless your pants fall down lol

Yup, as long as you act like you're not doing anything wrong or weird, which you're not, you're just fine. I've worn under my shorts in public a few times and have never thought twice about it. I'm not trying to show them off and therefore am not worried about it, so who cares.

Have fun with it.

I've only done it twice. Both I was going out to eat at resturants. No one noticed

I just started wearing last week, almost 24/7. (Goodnites) I work in a restaurant, so the crinkle of the diapers doesn't really worry me much, what with all the talking and different machinery going on at once. I also am a little daring (giggles) and sit down on the toilet when I go for #1 and #2. I'm not trying to show off, I just like the way it looks between my legs as I'm going, kinda like a toddler. The real worry for me is at home, where it is easily noticeable. I've been reduced to wearing at night, where I can walk around all I want in a t shirt and a Goodnite. That's awesome to hear about that kind of confidence though, keep it up.