Thread: Loblaws brand pullups

Default Loblaws brand pullups

I was in dominion which is what the real canadian super store is called h here, and I noticed the loblaws brand teddy bed wetting diapers are rated for 127lbs. Anyone here worn them before?

Don't trust what is on the pack, they are much smaller than the L-XL GoodNites, a bad crappy product, tried it multiple times in the past and got a pack recently, they are about 20-30% larger than a Pull-Ups sized 4T-5T so very small compared to any other product. I would say if it was a Pull-Ups, they would read 6T-7T on the pack instead...

Could anyone post a picture? A teddy print bedwetting pant of any size sounds awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    Could anyone post a picture? A teddy print bedwetting pant of any size sounds awesome.
    If they are the ones I think, you wouldn't find them so cute, they have some prints on them but they are like skater or something, I'll try to catch a few pictures of the ones I have tonight, but I'll have to remember to format the camera after that, I often let some friends and family use my camera since I don't use it most of the time...

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1776 View Post
    Bambino Teddy maybe?
    About Teddy Diapers : Bambino Diapers, The Best Source for ABDL Diapers and Products!