Thread: Puffiness?

Default Puffiness?

I like my diapers to be puffy so i can use them straight because i don't like using stuffers. I wanted to get some tranquility ATNs but as a stand alone diaper. do they feel as nice as underjams or goodnites? I really have no other point of reference for puffiness besides other baby diapers. or if any one could recommend some other alternatives that would be great?

CrinklySiren

Technically any diaper other than underjams or goodnites are significantly thicker and "puffier" as you put it. Tranquility ATN's honestly aren't that great. If you want a puffy diaper, your best bet would be either Bambinos, Total Dry or Abenas :P, otherwise i think if you are sticking to store-bought diapers, Underjams are as thick as it gets... I was actually surprised when i first bought some underjams of how thick they were.

oh okay. well then i guess i could stick to stuffing... but i still would like to find a cheap alternative that are great alone.

CrinklySiren

I hate to be the bearer of bad news lol but there is no cheap alternative :P you get what you pay for. Trust me lol I've been wearing/buying diapers practically my whole life xD

I'm not a cloth diaper person myself, but I will say that if you want the ultimate puffiness, try cloth diapering. You can make your diaper as puffy as you want...and save money!

Quote Originally Posted by dlove View Post
    I like my diapers to be puffy so i can use them straight because i don't like using stuffers. I wanted to get some tranquility ATNs but as a stand alone diaper. do they feel as nice as underjams or goodnites? I really have no other point of reference for puffiness besides other baby diapers. or if any one could recommend some other alternatives that would be great?
    If you want a "bulky" (when dry) diaper, you need to get something with low sap / high pulp, or a really thick mix. The ATN are high-sap, and are quite thin when dry. (not too soft inside either) Molicare super plus, abena abriform level 3 or 4, any of the bambino, aww so cute, fabine, unique welllness, are a few. A lot of them are on the high end of price though. abriform 3, molicare, and wellness are probably the most bulk for the buck. If you're looking for max bulk at reasonable price without a stuffer, bambino or abriform 4 probably is what I would recommend.