Thread: How many wettings can the total dry plus hold

Default How many wettings can the total dry plus hold

This question is about the new total dry plus that came out a few months ago not the older secure plus. Do you know how many wettings they can hold. if you were wearing them in public would you be worried they might leak ?

That all depends on how much fluid you release on each "wetting"

Assuming the desire to wet, ive found they hold three, and are a good buy. We do need more info on what you're really looking for though. Do you drink alcohol? Or not? Do you hydrate? How large are your wettings? Do you flood? And all that. For a goto diaper, they rock...but if you're looking for maximum DL time, there are better ones out there.

I unexpectedly ran out of them, I'd been flying through a case and went to grab anther bag and there 'aint no more! Good diaper for the price. Has a bit of capacity left after one large wetting, I'd give it a 4 out of 10. I am referring to the TotalDry Plus. There is also the TotalDry X-plus, which is a completely different diaper, be sure you understand the difference.

norcal57

Ok, I not sure I tried them before

How do they compare to the Bambino ?

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by norcal57; 12-Oct-2013 at 05:02. Reason: iPhone is not the best to post from

Quote Originally Posted by norcal57 View Post
    How do they compare to the Bambino ?
    I was looking for a white plastic diaper with medium thickness and good leak guards, at 80-100 cents/apiece, specifically to replace the L3's that are going clothlike. and they were the best match I could find.

Comparing to a bambino... they have a bit more unpadded plastic front and back, but not so much as a lot of other diapers. no front or rear elastic. half the thickness and capacity. front tape panel has a bit of a medical theme to it but has good marker points that help me get a fast, perfect fit every time. Most other traits are very similar to bianco.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I was looking for a white plastic diaper with medium thickness and good leak guards, at 80-100 cents/apiece, specifically to replace the L3's that are going clothlike. and they were the best match I could find.

Comparing to a bambino... they have a bit more unpadded plastic front and back, but not so much as a lot of other diapers. no front or rear elastic. half the thickness and capacity. front tape panel has a bit of a medical theme to it but has good marker points that help me get a fast, perfect fit every time. Most other traits are very similar to bianco.
    Thanks for your feedback. I was wondering about using them for a day time diaper. I don't want to use Attends with bands anymore. They got so thin they start to leak on me. But I am still looking for a good day time diaper that is right for the price.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyToddler View Post
    Thanks for your feedback. I was wondering about using them for a day time diaper. I don't want to use Attends with bands anymore. They got so thin they start to leak on me. But I am still looking for a good day time diaper that is right for the price.
    They're definitely worth a try. I (unexpectedly) ran out of my TDP's and am going through my other case option now, ATN.

The ATN have shorter leak guards, are a LOT louder, are all white except for a small wetness indicator, have retapes instead of tape panel, inner liner is NOT soft, better coverage in the front and back wings, and cost a bit more. I don't think they're going to be as good of a replacement for the L3's. They have a different feature set but are roughly equal, and since they cost more they lose in my opinion.