Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: any star wars Old Republic Players

Default any star wars Old Republic Players

I was wondering How many SW old Republic players there are here and wht servers you call home.

i am currently doing my first charecter as a sith inquisitor on the Ebon Hawk RP server. still only a lowly LV 3 at the sith accademy. for now

I do play. Ebon Hawk is my secondary server. I have a few characters in their low-mid teens. Am a subscriber though, so I do level a little faster than non-subs. My main server with all my high levels is Harbinger, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Innouva View Post
    I do play. Ebon Hawk is my secondary server. I have a few characters in their low-mid teens. Am a subscriber though, so I do level a little faster than non-subs. My main server with all my high levels is Harbinger, though.
    where you currently at i just hit level 10 and am on the second world. (cant remember the name of it) and what your charecter names. maybe ill run across you. oh and BTW what Lvl do you have to hit to prestige class

My characters are mostly on the fleet yet as I usually try to run The Esseles Flashpoint a couple times before I do Coruscant (the second planet), but yeah, I'm more than able to do coruscant. Just know I spend most of my time on Harbinger with a couple friends, however. I think my closest to your level is a level 13 Sentinel I was horsing around with. I can always do more alts though. Probably will at some point. hehe

are you Jedi or Sith. because coruscant is Jedi terratory. i started on Koriban and went to Dromund Kass. (the Sith Capitial) but i have always been a sith supporter. ever since KOTOR 1 where i ended by reclaiming sith lord killing malak Making Bastila my dark side Pawn and wiping out the republic fleet. ah good times. back when Xbox still had a mind for games and was running Nvidia.

- - - Updated - - -

i do want a Jedi Charecter eventually but for now ill stick to what i know

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through Passion i gain strength
    Through Strength i gain power
    through power i gain victory
    through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free

have had that memorized since KOTOR 1

oh. I have both sides. haha. I have a level 14 Sniper (technically 15 once I accept a quest completion) on imperial side and a level 1 Bounty Hunter.

Also, to your above question that I overlooked (sorry), the advanced classes can be gotten as early as level 10.. when you first board the fleet, there's an NPC that gives you a quest to talk to a class trainer that lets you advance.

k ill try that i had been wandering around for hours trying to find out how to do that. ima go for the sith assassin.

Assassin is fun. My main on Harbinger is a Jedi Shadow (the mirror of the assassin for Republic side.) Depending on if you do DPS or Tanking, they're very different. They'll be buffing the tank spec a bit more in the next patch, and a little of the damage. They can hit very hard, but they have a lot of procs to pay attention to in order to do maximum damage. =) Very rewarding when you do though, imo... plus stealth and such is fantastic for solo play or grabbing quick objectives on groups as long as teammates can remain nearby.

yes ive noticed. but as of right now im at a temporarry impasse. i have to kill a level 15 sith lord and im only level 11 so out to the forests i go. lol. whats the easiest and fastest way to gain levels?\