• 4 yrs old

17 21.25%
  • 5 yrs old

15 18.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What age do you

Default What age do you

As an *bdl what age do you prefer to regress back to when you do anything *bdl related? Me, I prefer to regress back to either 2 yrs or younger. but anyways heres a list of ages.

Month(s) old
    1 yr old
    2 yrs old
    3yrs old
    4yrs old
    5yrs old
    Last edited by MetalHeadTiffany; 18-Dec-2008 at 20:58.

The regression activities I engage in would put me in the range of very young toddler to about 5 years old, depending on what I'm in the mood and take the notion to do.

Whoops, sorry guys I forgot to add the toddler ages in the poll and starter post, I shall try to fix this mistake.Sorry for the inconvenience.

Two-three years old. A lot of members would like to be four years old, so it seems, but I think that's a tad too old for me. I wouldn't want to be a newborn though. I want to have at least some independence.

I don't really know my age...Old enough to walk and somewhat talk I suppose...

When I regress I'm usually 2 years old or an infant---I'd say about 9 months old---old enough to say a few words, able to crawl, and experience separation anxiety.

You can count me in as one of the four year olds. I am potty trained to use the potty for poop but not for my pee.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentine View Post
    *holds up 4 fingers* Three.

(Which annoyingly isn't on your poll.)
    Yeah I know im very sorry about that, I sent a request to the mods to add more options to the poll, we have to wait and see if Moo can add those ages to the poll but until then, sorry for the inconvenience.