Thread: Any psychiatrists/psychologists on here?

Default Any psychiatrists/psychologists on here?

I was just wondering if there was any (licensed and whatnot) psychiatrists/psychologists on here that I could ask a few questions? Going into that field, I'm looking to actually talk to someone about what kind of work it has in it, stress levels, that sort of thing. Just reply on here or shoot me a PM if you want to talk

First of, I am not a licensed psychologist, but I am on my way to become one. I've been studying it (at university level) för roughly one and a half years now.
    I do not have a lot of practical experience with the actual job, but I have followed a few psychologists during their normal work-days, been interviewing them about their profession and things like that. Maybe not exactly what you're looking for, but it's something, at least?

Quote Originally Posted by Crassi View Post
    First of, I am not a licensed psychologist, but I am on my way to become one. I've been studying it (at university level) för roughly one and a half years now.
    I do not have a lot of practical experience with the actual job, but I have followed a few psychologists during their normal work-days, been interviewing them about their profession and things like that. Maybe not exactly what you're looking for, but it's something, at least?
    That's fine ^~^

In that case, how are you studies? On a difficulty out of 10, how would you describe it best? Also, out of 10, what are the stress levels like? What kind of assignments are done, and what classes are you taking (if I may ask)?