Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else have to deal with this?

Default Does anyone else have to deal with this?

Good morning folks.

I am a rather new wearer, I literally just started 6 days ago. On Thursday of last week, I bought my first pack of Goodnites, and have been wearing them ever since. It feels great to finally indulge in something I've been living with since I was a kid. (IE: Wearing diapers.)

But here is the problem.

Being 22 years old and only having a part time job, I still live with my parents, and I'm not the only one. There are 8 people that live in the household altogether, which means I have to go to extraordinary lengths just to hide my wearing. Last night, I was wearing a Goodnite under my pajamas, and my dad came by me as I was walking up the stairs. The Goodnite chose a very awkward moment to crinkle, and my dad paused for a minute, and then kept walking. I thought for sure I was found out.

My question is, is there anyone else out there who has to deal with this kind of thing, as in you live with somebody else who doesn't know about your secret? Or am I just living with a giant inconvenience?

Just wear your regular underwear over the Goodnites. If your parents inquire, just tell them that the Goodnites are thin, discrete, and also help cover the irritating seams in your regular underwear. If they start to argue with you, just tell them that you are an ADULT and DON'T have to live with the discomfort of seams, and your body parts rubbing against a fly and zipper anymore. That should shut them up pretty good.

I have just my parents in the house And I never wear outside of my room, or during active hours such as when I get home from work, to after dinner. so after dinner / and sleep time are the only safe times for me. I do have some rubber pants I wear under my pants that don't make too much noise, I wear them to work sometimes too.

There isnt much you can do other then moving out or restricting your self to around bedtime.

Quote Originally Posted by DareYouToMove View Post
    Good morning folks.

I am a rather new wearer, I literally just started 6 days ago. On Thursday of last week, I bought my first pack of Goodnites, and have been wearing them ever since. It feels great to finally indulge in something I've been living with since I was a kid. (IE: Wearing diapers.)

But here is the problem.

Being 22 years old and only having a part time job, I still live with my parents, and I'm not the only one. There are 8 people that live in the household altogether, which means I have to go to extraordinary lengths just to hide my wearing. Last night, I was wearing a Goodnite under my pajamas, and my dad came by me as I was walking up the stairs. The Goodnite chose a very awkward moment to crinkle, and my dad paused for a minute, and then kept walking. I thought for sure I was found out.

My question is, is there anyone else out there who has to deal with this kind of thing, as in you live with somebody else who doesn't know about your secret? Or am I just living with a giant inconvenience?
    when away from university and back home, I live with my parents. I don't wear diapers/nappies then; I finish wearing my stash at university or I just buy enough to wear during term time in the house i share with others. Or I take break wearing on and off.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyM View Post

There isnt much you can do other then moving out or restricting your self to around bedtime.

Bedtime is what I have been doing lately. It was 2:00am when we walked by each other, we were both getting a drink.

I think that I will have to agree with others in wearing some type of underwear over them. When I was your age I wore boxers over my Goodnites to help mask them.

I understand perfectly. I live with my parents, and because of that I can't wear diapers as often as I want . And I do have to be extremly careful because not only we're 5 people in the house, I share my room where I store my diapers , so every day its a constant reminder of my diapers being stored in there.

So no one knows my secret and I hope no one finds out until I could live alone or have my own room .

I've lived with housemates on and off and had to at least take special care when padding up, if not actually avoid it. But think on the positive side - you're getting a enforced crash course in concealment and wearing discreetly, which is important if you want to make it part of your daily routine. I can imagine if one first tried wearing when living alone, careless habits could easily develop that would be irritating to kick if you then suddenly had to start hiding it.

Yep, I live at home with my parents. I've only worn my new diapers at bedtime, once when they weren't here (just long enough to wet), and like once when I got up to use the bathroom when they were still in bed. (Ironic, I know, getting up to use the toilet while padded.) Plus I also have to hide my collar-wearing. So no, you're definitely not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Yep, I live at home with my parents. I've only worn my new diapers at bedtime, once when they weren't here (just long enough to wet), and like once when I got up to use the bathroom when they were still in bed. (Ironic, I know, getting up to use the toilet while padded.) Plus I also have to hide my collar-wearing. So no, you're definitely not alone.

your parents don't even accept a collar? What kind is it? My parents hate things that aren't necessarily normal and they don't mind my collar