Thread: Hi from Oz

EmilyLabascal

Default Hi from Oz

Hi,
    this is Emily and I'm new on this board. I live in Australia. I'm just a regular next door girl that happens to enjoy diapers. Besides diapers I love photography and I collect plush tigers. I I enjoy country music and love road trips :-).

Welcome neighbor, Kiwi boy here, country music and road trips are on my top list too.

Do you have any back story on how you got interested in this bizarre thing?

EmilyLabascal

I got interested into diapers through my brother. My brother had to wear diapers for his bedwetting up to age 14 or 15. It always made me a little jealous of him. The funny thing is I'm the one who is into diapers now.

Haha, probably didn't go the way as you aspected

Tell a little bit more about yourself, you got a job or university?

Welcome btw =]

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyLabascal View Post
    Hi,
    this is Emily and I'm new on this board. I live in Australia. I'm just a regular next door girl that happens to enjoy diapers. Besides diapers I love photography and I collect plush tigers. I I enjoy country music and love road trips :-)
    Yes, you listed

- - - Updated - - -

Babyfur, Diaperfur in your profile. Can you say more on that please? If you want it might be good to go into real depth in this forum.http://www.adisc.org/forum/babyfur-diaperfur/ There is a thread there for discussing one's fursona, how you look visually, and what sort of personality your furry self has, your species, what traits and instincts you share with your furry counterpart, and so on.

I collect plush raccoons and recently nipped over to Sherwood Park (an outlying hamlet next to my city, to grab one on Kijiji. $10 later I had a 6" high lil guy, in matching hat and jacket emblazoned with the Harley Davidson logo, with tags intact.This guy exactly, in fact: