View Poll Results: How long have you kept used diapers in your room?

70. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5 days

28 40.00%
  • 5-10 days

13 18.57%
  • 10-20 days

14 20.00%
  • Much longer, please tell us in a reply

15 21.43%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How Long Have You Kept Used Diapers in Your Room?

Default How Long Have You Kept Used Diapers in Your Room?

Someone mentioned this so thought I'd make it.

How long have you kept used diapers in your room?

As for me, the only box left in my closet is the one that's been there for a few years now. I forget exactly when I started putting them there, but I do know that this was back when I could only get Depends at like K-mart, etc. So, I'm gonna take a guess and say it's probably been a few years. Don't quote me on that, as it's somewhere between 2 and 4 years I think.

Maybe a month to two...Yeah, not something I'm proud of...But not like your 10 year thing...

our trash gets picked up every two weeks, so if i miss trash day i have to figure out some other way to get rid of them. i don't think i've ever left it as long as a month though. i can't stand for my room to smell even the slightest bit musty, so a festering pile of used diapers obviously wouldn't be tolerable.

A week, maybe two? Only because I forgot about it! >_<

I tend to toss mine out within 24 hours because they just stink badly when they've been sitting around for a while.

I ticked 5-10 days. That's for nowadays.

When I was a kid, I used to keep them forever. It was like throwing out old friends or something. I've never figured that out.

I know better now.

A few weeks when I first got them. I couldn't work out how to get rid of them without getting caught by parents. In the end it was the fact that I didn't get rid of them which got me caught. Irony is cruel!

I put them into a 1 gallon Ziplock bag, and they don't stink until a few days later.

How long have you kept used diapers in your room?
    well mine varys between me and my brother diapers we take it out before trash day so parents dont find out

When I lived with my parents it was right after use so under 12 hours (I would just take them to a trash bin some where- like on the way to the bus). Now I live in an appartment alone so its really easy to just walk over the the trash shoot so still less than 12 hours. The longest would be maybe 30 hours becasue I was really lazy. Honestly, can't you just take them in a ziploc in your back pack and throw them out on the way to school or something? Why would you keep them and risk being found?