Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Worst diaper ads?

Default Worst diaper ads?

I was watching last week's Zero Punctuation video (yes, I'm behind a bit) and they ran an ad for Pull-Ups Night-Time before Yahtzee's video. Not that I particularly care about diaper commercials, with the exception to ads from my own childhood for nostalgia's sake, but this one needs to be ridiculed.

I just found it on YouTube as I'm typing this; just watch it (preferably with your speakers on: "I WILL RECHARGE YOU!").

Pretty terrible. the existing comments on the video seem to be in-line with what I'm thinking:

am i the only one that finds this video incredibly disturbing?

I thought it was a joke when I first saw it. The fact that someone thinks a diaper should also be a toy is pathetic. Any parent that caters to this is an idiot.

There are children who don't have enough rice to eat and walk miles for clean water but in America, we make shitting yourself fun. I have serious problems with this.
    How about we stop making stupid garbage just because we can?
    So yeah, pretty bad - what's the worst you've seen?

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    ::bashes forehead into wall::
    Excuse me while I throw up in my mouth

Okay now that one, that was depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalSomeThing View Post
    I was watching last week's Zero Punctuation video (yes, I'm behind a bit) and they ran an ad for Pull-Ups Night-Time before Yahtzee's video. Not that I particularly care about diaper commercials, with the exception to ads from my own childhood for nostalgia's sake, but this one needs to be ridiculed.

I just found it on YouTube as I'm typing this; just watch it (preferably with your speakers on: "I WILL RECHARGE YOU!").

Pretty terrible. the existing comments on the video seem to be in-line with what I'm thinking:

So yeah, pretty bad - what's the worst you've seen?

To behonest i want some of those diapers i absolutly love anything that glows in the dark which is why all my pacis are glow in the dark

that was the one I was thinking of

[QUOTE=TheOriginalSomeThing;1112939]I was watching last week's Zero Punctuation video (yes, I'm behind a bit) and they ran an ad for Pull-Ups Night-Time before Yahtzee's video. Not that I particularly care about diaper commercials, with the exception to ads from my own childhood for nostalgia's sake, but this one needs to be ridiculed.

You have to realize their ad is targeting young kids, toddlers and preschoolers to be exact, so they have to make it ridiculous to us, kids will find it funny and want their Pull-Ups for bedtime for sure...

It was also proven that the most effective ads are the ones that annoy us so much, we always remember them and talk about it, that makes the product sell a lot more...

Quote Originally Posted by CodyBaby View Post
    It was also proven that the most effective ads are the ones that annoy us so much, we always remember them and talk about it, that makes the product sell a lot more...

Annoying and it drives a need for the product. Double effective!

Annoying and it drives a need for the product. Double effective!
    exuse me while i go suicide :\