Thread: Help with Diaper Brand ID

Default Help with Diaper Brand ID

So a long time ago I ran across a pic of a guy wearing some diapers, always wondered what brand they were, but I guess it skipped my mind. But it popped into my head again, but I can't find them. They are red diapers, anyone know what I am talking about?

You need to be more specific? Cloth or disposable? How many tapes? Kid sized or adult? All red or just trim? Any other distinguishing features? Help us out here

United colors of bennetton are the only red diapers I know of if you want to google them.

Bennetton their largest ones were red
    I'm not aware of any other red disposable diapers other the the bennetons

those look so... christmasy... I expect to see santas and reindeer and snowmen and xmas trees

and beware that image link, it triggers an image file download when I click on it... (why?)

Those are IT! Hahahahaha man o man gor the longest time I have wonder what kind they were. Thank you all for the help, man it was like a song stuck in your head you know. I want some, they look so kool and I bet I can rock them with my mohawk. :p

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    those look so... christmasy... I expect to see santas and reindeer and snowmen and xmas trees

and beware that image link, it triggers an image file download when I click on it... (why?)
    Not sure what browser you use here, but with Firefox and Waterfox, it simply show the image...