Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next Summer Travel Plans

Default Next Summer Travel Plans

So next summer I plan on traveling to utah from oregon and relized that i was gonna take greyhound. but I remeber how awful it was cause when you take the bus across the state there are 2 stops. My thought was wear a diaper for the first couple hours of the trip . I have about 8 months to make up my mind on this and if i decide to do this I will most likely use a bambino bianco because just incase some one does see it. There wont be any ab dl relation to it .

I relize this diaper is super crinkly but i will not be walking any where i will be stuck in a bus seat for 19 hours :\.

I will also bring a spare diaper just incase that needs to happen altho there will be 2 stops before i get transfered to a new bus that has a bathroom .

So whats your guys thoughts on this should i wear a diaper for the first 9 hours of my trip or should I not.

I have no ic issues i just remeber last time i took this bus i drank water and almost died i had to go so bad LOL.

Yes wear the diaper. I always wear diapers on long trips now. I can't hold it for very long on the road and half the time there's no restroom for miles when I do have to go.

hmm i figured that would be the awnser :\

this trip isnt for another 8 months but hey what ever

In addition, no one is going to know you on the train, so why not. You might as well be comfortable.

my only thought is hopefully my friend im going to visit doesnt smell urine on me when i arrive lol :\ im sure he wont comment

I might suggest taking a diaper bag along, I know that is what I did during my most recent road trip. The trick to not smelling urnine, is to get some scented pampers wipes It is all up to you, I wore bambino biancos during my road trip because they have a better odor control than quite a few other brands I have worn.

ya i was deff thinking of getting some way to clean my self ill also bring a diaper to change it nessary i will actually probly bring a couple just incase i want them on my way back if i do not want to use the smelly bathroom in the back of the bus LOL

Yes you should definitely wear, this is like the ultimate opportunity to enjoy the practicality of diapers. Some none AB/DL people would consider a diaper in this situation. You could bring a diaper bag or you could just pack some in the bottom of your baggage. I wouldnt worry about your smell or your friend caring about the smell, after all u just spent a day on a bus.

i think all things should work out rather well items to bring so far 3 diapers some wipes add this to carry on lugage :0

Diapers are perfect for long travel!
    I goto Europe once in a while to visit family and tour the place, I wear diapers whenever I need to travel longer than an hour in a car.