Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Utah

Default Hello from Utah

Hello Everyone,
    I'm a 22 year old diaper lover/daddy from northern Utah. I'm a simple college student with a major in education.
    I have been interested in diapers since I was 12 when I had some really bad bedwetting issues. Now, I still wet every couple of months but I can't get over the great feeling of comfort I get from my diapers.
    Last edited by Lobie; 09-Oct-2013 at 22:23. Reason: Personal Ad/Personal Info

Hello AggieBaby and welcome to the group.

This is a very informative introduction, but could you please elaborate with a little bit about your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Welcome. Both my parents are Aggies (I went to BYU). I actually think I know of a former Aggie on this site as well. Anyways, good to have you here.

I'm a 22 year old diaper lover/daddy
    do you mean in the sense of being a daddy to an adult baby? Or that you would like to have an ab girl/boy to take care of in that sense?

Quote Originally Posted by AggieBaby View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    I'm a 22 year old diaper lover/daddy from northern Utah. I'm a simple college student with a major in education.
    I have been interested in diapers since I was 12 when I had some really bad bedwetting issues. Now, I still wet every couple of months but I can't get over the great feeling of comfort I get from my diapers.
    What are your other interests outside of diapers good sir?
    Do you like anime?
    I like anime!

I am really into music, everything except rap, I enjoy snowboarding, hunting and spending time in the outdoors; I have a real passions for firearms and firearms training. I'm actually working to get my Federal Firearms License and open my own shop.
    I am a daddy in the way that I just like to be a caretaker but not an AB myself, I just like diapers.

Hi AggieBaby. Welcome. There's a few other utah folks on here as well.

hey welcome! Im currently in South east Idaho, I figure that's fairly close. wed love to hear about your other hobbies aswell

Hey, I'm from st. George Utah, welcome to adisc.

I never would guessed someone so close to where I live would be on here Aggies all the way