Thread: Scented wipes?

Default Scented wipes?

Anyone know of off the shelf baby wipes with a "nursery" type smell? Or baby-ish smell? I bought the huggies natural but they smell almost as bad as mold!

I'm note sure if it's what your looking for, but Kirkland Signiture (Costco) may be what you're looking for.

Try Pampers "Baby Fresh" scent. That does the trick for me!

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedPat View Post
    Try Pampers "Baby Fresh" scent. That does the trick for me!
    I might be able to find those at the store up the street, I think I'll give those a try, thanks! And to be more specific I mean the scent the wipes had from about 1990-2000-ish?

Default Scented wipes?

Can't say for certain. I was potty trained in the late 70's/early 80's, so I'm not really familiar with baby diapers and wipes from the 90's. All I can say is that I have a strong connection and reaction to this particular scent.

Maybe it'll work for you, and maybe it won't. No harm in trying! :-)

FYI: I buy mine at Rite Aid, but you can probably find them in most pharmacies or grocery stores. They're relatively popular.

Ok, so I tried the pampers baby fresh, while it does remind me of a "baby" being changed it wasn't what I was looking for, apparently I had the ones with the scent I wanted all along! Spent $7 for nothing so far... Anyways it is "parents choice fresh scent" which reminds me of when I was like 5 or 6 *edit* (Ok, 8 or 9 due to the meds I was on that made me have "night sweats" which looked like and smelled like I peed the bed up to my hair which mind you is pretty much impossible unless your bladder is like 2+ liters!) and was being changed at a "charter north/north star" behavioral center, those were the days!*edit 2*(not meaning in that place necessarily) You know well, if your a 87-99 kid anyways! Pampers/huggies plastic backed size 6's or XXL and the scent of baby powder and or oil in the air... Anyways, the wipes remind me of baby powder without needing to apply any for the scent!

Huggies One & Done are great! I like the Cucumber and Green Tea scent too. Another one I like is the Luvs Ultra Clean Wipes. No more toilet paper for me. Only diapers and wipes for me!

I will have to admit toilet paper is a little over rated, I feel that wipe do a better job of cleaning up, also on a side note one of the toilet paper brands has come out with wipes, so I'm sure there are a number of people ab/dl and regular people alike that agree

Im not sure if we are talking about the same smell, but the best wipes ive ever used with the strongest nursery-type smell are the great value ones from walmart, they literally take me back to when i was a baby. I would also recommend pampers but for some reason its nearly impossible to find scented wipes in any brand name, at least where I live it is.