Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Decent Adult Pull-Ups

Default Decent Adult Pull-Ups

Hello ADISC,

Just wondering if anyone has encountered a decent Adult pull-up style diaper? To be clear, I'm looking for a legit, cute, child-style pull-up for adults. Bambino makes tape-on diapers in this style, so does anyone make what I'm describing?

Thanks,
    Ace

Joejoe

It's not very babyish or cute, but the Abena Abriflex pull up is very good.

I have never found any cute adult pull ups all the adult pull ups i have seen are 1 boring 2 don't have standing leg guards 3 do not have very nice waist bands.
    The only pull ups i will wear time to time is drynites and underjams but tho the fit very well they just don't hold much so i stay with adult nappies cuddlz most of the time.
    But good luck i will be keeping my eye open as i would like to try some adult pull ups that are like pampers easy ups.

This topic has already been discussed several times in the past few months. Please check before you post. And the consensus before was that no one makes ABDL pullups

Quote Originally Posted by PullupAndy View Post
    This topic has already been discussed several times in the past few months. Please check before you post. And the consensus before was that no one makes ABDL pullups
    Alright alright, don't get your diaper in a bunch bro. With AB specific products continually improving, it's prudent to keep ones ear to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Aesir View Post
    Alright alright, don't get your diaper in a bunch bro. With AB specific products continually improving, it's prudent to keep ones ear to the ground.
    I agree, but when this same topic has been discussed several times in the past three months, I think a new thread is repetitive. Although this is one area in which I am looking forward to an improvement in ABDL products

Quote Originally Posted by PullupAndy View Post
    I agree, but when this same topic has been discussed several times in the past three months, I think a new thread is repetitive. Although this is one area in which I am looking forward to an improvement in ABDL products
    I certainly agree! I've often wondered if this community could play some part in suggesting this concept to AB companies en masse? This subject has certainly been discussed, but have we discussed how to get the ball rolling?

I know! I'm sure this idea has come up in meetings before, but I think the companies know they'd be targeting an even more niche market than they are with diapers. I mean, pullups take a lot crap from us DLs , but for those of us (myself included) who like to venture into age-specific TB/AB play, these pullups would be perfect. Really, I think they could be made by contracting with adult pullup manufacturers, but this would likely mean that the pullups would basically be for looks only, even further narrowing the market. I don't foresee a Bambino-equivalent coming to the pullup world, but I'd love to have it. My solution at the moment is to simply loose weight and drop inches from my waistline. I'm at about 34-35 inches right now, and I can barely squeeze into a Walgreens's brand goodnite, much less use it. Unfortunately, I'm not the most "blessed" person, but these children's pullups still don't accommodate the extra "baggage" that males like you and me carry.

I would love adult pull-ups with designs and stuff, I like how you can just pull them up, and off. Diapers are more work, I like to wear my goodnites a few days before using them, as little boys only sometimes have accidents.
    Goodnites take some work to get on, a bit tight, wish they had a few more inches on the height. Other than that they Work decent enough, hold at least 5 wettings, a large mess without problem. They do not feel very "full" like they once were when you were little, but I wear plastic pants over them to give them that feel, and to avoid leaks which happen from these.

I wore a Goodnite today and put a cloth diaper on over it, and then plastic pants. That allowed me to use it at will when the urge arose. At the same time, changing was easier as I simply bagged it and threw it away. It's surprising how much they will absorb and expand. It felt rather good!