Thread: Wanted to say hi

Default Wanted to say hi

Hi my name is Randy and I am 33 and I have to wear 24/7 because of incontinence and other disabilities. I have read through this site many times and found lots of great information and help on different topics like where to purchase the most absorbent diapers. Peoples reviews on different types and then also information on other things that I may need. I will try to post more as I can just wanted to say hi for now.

Hello Randy and welcome to the group.

I will be looking forward to hearing more about your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm sorry you've been having some problems, especially with some disabilities. My wife has some as well since she is a type I diabetic. I guess we all learn to make adjustments. This is a great support site. It's probably my biggest reason for being here. Please feel comfortable to join in the many topic discussions. It's always interesting around here!

And welcome from me too. I am glad Adisc has been helpful to you, that's what it's for! Seriously, it's meant to assist people who wear diapers FOR WHATEVER REASON. And though you are not ab or dl your input is as appreciated as anyone else's.

Hi Randu, welcome to this group. I also have a disability. Have a great time here.