Thread: Options for small diapers. Also Bambino vs ASC

Default Options for small diapers. Also Bambino vs ASC

Are there any AB diapers that're good fits for less then 30 inch waists?

Also between these two options, Bellisimo and the Aww So cute diapers, which do people find more comfortable/cuter? I like diapers with a crinkle and are nice and babyish.

Any help is very appreciated.

Aww So Cute doesn't offer diapers in small. I don't know about bambino in small as I've never bought any diapers from them. I've got Aww So Cute in medium
    and I like them. They are a little pricey at $25.00 for ten diapers.

Dispoable options:

There is only one ab diaper for small wasited ab/dls. That is this: ABU Super Dry Kids Diapers @ ABUniverse.com

The main issue with that is ABU has a bad record, that diaper doesn't absorb anything, and the smalls come with two tapes on each flap, not the one tape like the others.

If you have a 29" waist or 28" with maybe some bigger hips, you can probably buy some bambinos and they might work. I would do a sample though.

Also if your tall/big enough you can try folding down the flaps. I personally HATED DOING THIS!!! I could never get a snug fit, you end up rolling the padding inside of the diaper, and the tapes where always overlapping.

Now I have not tried Awww so Cute, but their medium might be the same way with bambinos, where they are a tad bit smaller then normal mediums. The only reason I have no tried them is because, unlike bambinos, I have no heard anyone complain about their mediums being to small. This is what leads me to believe that a small person has no chance in wearing them.

I am also sorry to say that small waisted ab/dls will probably never have a good ab diaper like everyone else. All we can do is print out some tapes and tape it on ourselves. Now you can buy the abu diapers and maybe add a bambino booster ,or double up on diapers. This will make the price shoot up though, and in my opinion small sized people should not be forced to go to such measures. You end up having to pay more money, just to get something you like.

If you need any other help with smalls just pm me. I have been looking around for stuff too as well, and trying to think of a way to help companies product small ab/dl products without breaking their wallet.

That or we could all start up some ultra cute diaper company that vows never to drop smalls. Go all out and make the inside strip blue, one tapes sides, elastic band, and then some cute tape prints, WITH ALL OVER PRINTS!!!! Then offer it in both cloth backing and plastic to allow people to have the option. I guy can dream. xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cloth options:

Now if you want, you can always order a cute cloth diaper. You do not need to use it, but you can use it as a diaper cover, or you can just buy a cute cloth diaper cover.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALMOST FORGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you run across some diapers with race cars on them and stuff. Avoid them. Do not buy them.

I know they are basically the ONLY small diaper you see with some kind of print on them, but their site is extremely shady. I would stay far away from them.
    Last edited by kratox; 08-Oct-2013 at 03:32.

Thanks for the reply. It is good to hear from someone else who looks for small-waist sizes. I was afraid my options would be limited, because they always were back when I looked a long time ago when everywhere was discontinuing smalls. =(

Do you think mediums still fit alright if fastened tightly? I'm mostly scared mediums might leave too much room. I want to feel like I'm wearing a diaper rather then feel like I'm wearing nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by BMFox View Post
    Thanks for the reply. It is good to hear from someone else who looks for small-waist sizes. I was afraid my options would be limited, because they always were back when I looked a long time ago when everywhere was discontinuing smalls. =(

Do you think mediums still fit alright if fastened tightly? I'm mostly scared mediums might leave too much room. I want to feel like I'm wearing a diaper rather then feel like I'm wearing nothing at all.
    They only thing I can recommend is samples of bambinos. They have been known to be worn by people with a 29" waist but I think they had bigger hips or something, the reason they have no problem.

I'm not sure of it either...the Select youth size fit me, but a bit too tight in the lower tapes...mediums tend to over-wrap me...though I haven't sampled the Bambino Bianco mediums yet... Or the Select Smalls.... (minimal budget)...

-Marka

kayley

I have a smaller waist than you, but my hips are wider than your waist. I also have a .. errr, ... round-ish tail. =>.>= I find medium fit me fine, but they do come up a little high. That's a good thing at night. Medium is what I usually wear around the house and at night.

And my current choice for diapers are Bambinos and ASC. I did a comparison a few weeks back, but in short, they are about exactly the same size, shape, and fit. They could have come from the same machine. The ASC are a softer plastic with a softer inner liner, so they feel slightly more comfortable, but they don't crinkle as much. They look So Cute! with the all over print, too. But they cost more, and the Bambino (all 4 types) are awesome.

Right now I have all 4 of the Bambinos, and the ASC in my stash, and my favorite is ... Nope, can't decide. They're all great!

=^.^=

The only diaper that I found that fits me the best are the Tena Slip Maxi. I've also tried Bambinos but they came up passed my belly button, and felt really baggy over comfy.