Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally gonna wear again while parents are gone.

Default Finally gonna wear again while parents are gone.

It's been several months since I've gotten a chance to wear some diapers at home in private. The family just left for a week long vacation and I'm planning going to Wal-Mart or CVS tomorrow to grab a cheap 16 pack to hold me off. Super excited, lol

I'm thinking of getting a pack of Attends...I'm hoping they're at CVS.

Sounds like fun. Im glad youre getting the chance to have fun and be padded.

Enjoy yourself. For basically the entire summer I've been home alone so I've been able to indulge, it's a good feeling.

Just make sure everything is gone by the time they get back!

Thanks a lot, guys!

I'm planning having everything in the trash before they arrive Sunday, so they shouldn't find anything, lol.

Anyone have any advice on which best cheap brand to get? I grew up with Depend, but I want to try different brands.

Tena's are a good option, and Attends should be available somewhere near you, whatever you end up in, enjoy! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
    Tena's are a good option, and Attends should be available somewhere near you, whatever you end up in, enjoy! :-)
    Thanks! Would any of the drugstores or Walmart carry small cases of either brand or do I have to get them from a medical supply store?

Enjoy. The time in the house alone. I've been able to get away with staying in my room at night and my roommate hasn't said anything to me yet so if they know they aren't saying anything.

Quote Originally Posted by scifigeek View Post
    Enjoy. The time in the house alone. I've been able to get away with staying in my room at night and my roommate hasn't said anything to me yet so if they know they aren't saying anything.
    Thanks. Glad to hear you're enjoying your alone time as well.

I know that the local Walmart and Rexall drugstores in Canada carry them, should not be hard to find, medical supply stores should also carry, but I doubt you would need to go through them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoto View Post
    Thanks! Would any of the drugstores or Walmart carry small cases of either brand or do I have to get them from a medical supply store?

Quote Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
    I know that the local Walmart and Rexall drugstores in Canada carry them, should not be hard to find, medical supply stores should also carry, but I doubt you would need to go through them.
    I'm in Florida, so I don't know how different Walmart inventory is in Canada compared to southern USA, but I'm hopeful that it should be rather easy to pick up a case.