Thread: Nuk 5 pacifiers

Default Nuk 5 pacifiers

Where do you buy your NUK 5 pacifiers with colored shields? And were they damaged from changing the nipple? I am looking for the most beautiful NUK 5 pacifier so I like to know as much shops as possible where you can buy them

I bought the green/blue NUK 5 from baby-pants.com. I had no problems with my pacifier and it works great.

Baby pants has an eBay store but I don't know her id on eBay I'm on my mobile and I have that saves on my laptop

Cherub

I've looked on Baby-Pants.com, where are the Nuk 5's listed? Or are the Nuk 5's the only pacifiers they sell? Any clear answer on this would be greatly appreciated!

As far as I can tell its the Nuk 5 nipple with your choice of shield from their site. I love her I've also gotten a couple of the audio files with moderate success.

Quote Originally Posted by IamForeverAKid View Post
    Where do you buy your NUK 5 pacifiers with colored shields? And were they damaged from changing the nipple? I am looking for the most beautiful NUK 5 pacifier so I like to know as much shops as possible where you can buy them
    this company has always had the biggest selection I have ever seen as a bonus it ships in a diaper in an envelope for padding
    FREE NUK 5 > OCTOBER 2013 PROMO – $32.99 OFF CART PURCHASE OF $100 or more – (VALUE OF A LATEX MODIFIED TEAT 5) AKA NUK
    they have a range of nipples and shields.