Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hey there,
    I am a French Canadian DL :P. I'm pretty well in English so don't worry. I'm students in computing science and although another simple guy .

What brings me there should be my DL and IC side. The community seems great and I need a place where I can find some advice.

Then about my DL and IC interest... My IC began when I was around five years old. I had a rough childhood then it was a kind of defense reaction. Then with the time I start to love being padded. It's only few years ago that I realized I was not alone with those interest. Now that I had move on my own, I can practice it as I want.

Out of that I'm a normal young man who deserve to work in computing. I love technology and I'm a pretty sweet guy .

I love video games, being developer would be one of my dreams. I love music and many other things.

If you are interested to know more about me, feel free to comment below

Bonne journée

Welcome to the forum. Im sure youll love it here, everyones really nice on the whole.

Salut et bienvenue sur Adisc !

La communauté est très sympathique ici et très "open-minded" et ce peu importe la raison de ta présence. Bon, histoire que tout le monde ne soit pas perdu en lisant mon post, je continue en anglais.

I hope you will have a great time here. If you like Video games, there is a dedicated section in the off-topic sub-forums if you want.

By the way, what kind of music are you listening to ?

Merci Koda tu dois être parfaitement bilingue avec cette écriture . J'aime bien la communauté ici, moins tourner sur la perversité que ABK. Retournons en anglais :P

My kind of music depend on my mood. Punk/rock/Metal/Pop/etc. It's verry various. It's more instrumental, as I'm not really able to fellow lyrics :P.

About my video games, It's pretty same, I love many kind of them. Actualy I'm playind GTA and Raymans Legend :P. I have a performent computer, so I can run many games. I also have my brand new PS3 (bought her 2-3 mouths ago) and my Xbox. I think I've in total 100+ games. Also I had the oportunity to participate on a play test at Ubisoft, for the next Assassin's Creed! I'm so happy about it!
    Last edited by ImMeYaw; 08-Oct-2013 at 19:33.

Welcome to this group! Hope you find the fun and advice you need.

I happen to know just this one thing in French.. enjoy. Oh yes. Just for interest's sake, I suggest you dig up Jet Boy Jet Girl, and compare them... I'm afraid the lyrics are a little saucy...
    Last edited by Raccoon; 09-Oct-2013 at 06:46.

I think I just found a music style I'm not lovin'

It's a bit far from my generation. Then lyrics of "Plastic Bertrand" are something I can't describe (First he speak too fast for me ( I don't imagine for you) and it scare me up )

Some of my groups by kind of musics:

Avenged Seven Fold
    System Of A Down

Sum 41
    Three Days Grace

Pop & Urban:
    Many others..